My hope in the Oakland game

TigerJ

Oakland is better than their record right now. They are coming off a "mini-bye" and will be well rested. They will be hurt a little by Marshawn's suspension, but I think the factor that could weigh in the Bills favor is the fact that they played KC in a huge game last Thursday. Buffalo can't be regarded as a trap game for them, but beating KC took everything they had, physically and emotionally. They may still be somewhat in recovery mode. I expect another tough game, and I'll look for any edge I can.

oakland is most certainly not better than their record.

the chargers in that division are better than their record.

Oakland has been dreadful for most of the year on offense, save for the Jets game and last week. In the WAshington game they has something like 80 yards of total offense....it was ridiculous, they looked like a pop warner team.

Oakland has been dreadful for most of the year on offense, save for the Jets game and last week. In the WAshington game they has something like 80 yards of total offense....it was ridiculous, they looked like a pop warner team.

Yea until last week their offensive line has been horrific and that Washington game was the lowest point. The line, a strength of the team last year, played much better on TNF. Is that a temporary improvement? I hope so.

Raiders always scare me (almost as much as their fans). They've always had an Us Against The World mentality and sometimes it works in their favor. And sometimes they just look dumb. If The Bills are up by 7 to start the 2nd half I look for the chippiness to start. It's what they do. The Lynch thing is a perfect example.