Congratulations on your win

Ice bowl 67

Thanks Ice...it was a heart-attack ending for sure. This team believes in itself. It's nice to see.

Hope the bye week helps the Pack retool and rebound from the loss of Rodgers. (And not just because I need Jordy to keep scoring for my fantasy team. :D )

Great win over the Bucs yesterday! That was a great ending. Hope you guys take down Oakland. Love you all.

Thanks but they need to stop hurting their playoff chances with all these NFC wins they keep getting.. LMAO B-)

Great win over the Bucs yesterday! That was a great ending. Hope you guys take down Oakland. Love you all.

Thank you sir.

We're you GBFan on BBMB?

It was great to see a comeback victory with under 4 minutes left, I know you are used to that type of comeback on a regular basis but it's rare over here!

Good luck to your Packers, hope the youngster can get you guys in the dance in a wide open NFL.

Thank Ice! Hopefully you guys can pull things together well during your Bye week and gets some No Rodgers friendly game plans put together. Pulling for you guys!

Thank you sir.

We're you GBFan on BBMB?

It was great to see a comeback victory with under 4 minutes left, I know you are used to that type of comeback on a regular basis but it's rare over here!

Good luck to your Packers, hope the youngster can get you guys in the dance in a wide open NFL.

Yes, I think her name had the year she was born

IceBowl was a popular poster on BBMB.

Thanks for the kind words my friend :thumbsup: