SNF: ATL vs. NE on NBC at 8:30 PM ET

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game truly makes me feel morose and deflated.

Not just because the Pats are doing their usual thing, but because our win against the falcons looks truly meaningless given how weak they look.

Oh stop it. We beat them in their house while they were on a 3 game win streak.

Wins are wins. Be deflated when we are out of the playoff picture.

Dan Quinn is giving this game away. Ultra ballsy fouth down gambles offset by plain vanilla offensive play calling. Weird...

Personally I like the aggressiveness. If you're going to go down then go down swinging.

Oh stop it. We beat them in their house while they were on a 3 game win streak.

Wins are wins. Be deflated when we are out of the playoff picture.

Personally I like the aggressiveness. If you're going to go down then go down swinging.

Yes but now they are about to lose their 3rd straight game.

Watching the Pats toy with this team is sickening. Any any faint chance we had at the division title is pretty much going up in flames, and looking at the Pats schedule they probably won't lose a game again for a least a month (possibly at Oakland).

Just tired of this crap.

[quote name="SaviorPeterman" post="4617074" t

Watching the Pats toy with this team is sickening. Any any faint chance we had at the division title is pretty much going up in flames, and looking at the Pats schedule they probably won't lose a game again for a least a month (possibly at Oakland).

Just tired of this crap.

quit whining☺

Edited by Turk71

Just tired of this crap.

Go away, dude.

They have two losses, just like us

Patriots will finish 12-4 at worst

That's my guess as well although wouldn't rule out another 14-2 season en route to another title, their defense has certainly stepped up even if they still have kinks to work out along the way and ironically seem to be playing better without Gilmore of all players.

That's my guess as well although wouldn't rule out another 14-2 season en route to another title, their defense has certainly stepped up even if they still have kinks to work out along the way and ironically seem to be playing better without Gilmore of all players.

Best troll. Articulate. Hired? Can't be for fun.

Just tired of this crap.

Thinking our playoff chances are going to happen via a division title is your first mistake.

Thinking our playoff chances are going to happen via a division title is your first mistake.

I'm not delusional, our best and only real chance was always going to be via wild card.

But it sucks knowing that we are right there if the Pats could have lost another or two while the defense was still playing like trash. Right now they are vastly improved and the Pats are rolling right on schedule.