Bills tried to move Dareus before the season. Open to it

Big Turk

Was waiting for a crybaby to say its from LaCanfora

Not sure why you chose "crybaby". "Whistle blower" seems more like it. Either way, don't you think rumors from questionable sources should be noted as such? If I would have written the OP, it would have included a disclaimer.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn was a big part of our offense being able to move the ball today, I dont think hes on the table

I'm with you in that I don't know why there is so much chatter about Glenn. I thought he played really well. Although he is not a high profile player I have always liked his solid game. He may be one of Buddy Nix's smartest picks.

Played 41 snaps (57% of defensive plays) plus 7 on ST, which I believe is his high for the year. He seems to be getting his groove back...

Should we start referring to him as "Stella"?

I wish I caught that.

Can someone post it?

CBF

Just picture him looking to his right (not sure if it was actually at anyone), tight-lips, crinkly forehead, like he wanted to murder someone at that very second.

All 4 of the players we need to trade improved their stock today. Taylor, Glenn, Dareus, McCoy.

:sick:

We "need to trade" these players why?

Look folks, I get it they're being paid. But as we used to say when I was a graduate student, "when your experiment doesn't work because you cheap-sourced materials, no one praises you for saving money"

I think at this point it's a pipe dream to assume Dareus is going to be traded. Simply not feasible unless he redoes his contract and another team helps facilitate it.

So like any bad marriage where a divorce is inevitable, this regime and Dareus need to make things work for the time being for the sake of the rest of the team.

The big guy played well yesterday. He wasn't a dominant force where he constantly penetrated but he was a contributing member that helped shut down their run game.

The problem is this defense requires more then that out of their DT's

Worthy is actually a better player for this D at this point.....Marcel is not crumbling the pocket so our edge rushers can do their job on the pass rush

The problem is this defense requires more then that out of their DT's

Worthy is actually a better player for this D at this point.....Marcel is not crumbling the pocket so our edge rushers can do their job on the pass rush

That is simply not the case with being Dareus healthy the last two games.

I've wondered about how they're using the DT's this year.

They seem much more focused on gap control and clogging the middle on pass rushes so the QB can't step up in the pocket. As opposed to the high risk-high reward stunts, twists and out-right guessing the DTs ran the last several years. It looked great in the past when Kyle and Dareus stunted/guessed right and shot gaps, but there were nearly as many 'guess wrongs' and big gash plays up the middle.

Discipline can make a DT look a lot less active, but ultimately more effective in a team sense. It's also not as much fun to play, which may be the biggest problem for Marcell...