Marshawn pushes Ref: Predictions

Your statement about the ghetto is truer and possibly more nuanced than you think. Listen closely to what Philosopher Slavoj Zizek says about it. I think it will offer you a broader understanding of your statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pgAXrvocLA

Zizek has an impressive lisp. I imagine shpit shplatter shpewing from his mouth as he shpeaks.

As far as Lynch goes - Recidivism is a common thing. Hard for a tiger to change its stripes. - especially true when something is highly emotionally stimulating.

The amygdala is more powerful than the neocortex unless you train the amygdala to dampen its response in situations you currently find highly emotionally stimulating.

Edited by PolishDave

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres how this plays out:

1) Marshawn and Jack Del Rio have a joint news conference apologizing for his actions

2) Roger suspends Lynch for 2 games for leaving sideline and pushing ref

3) Twitter explodes with comments about how it was an innocent shove, heat of battle, etc.

4) Richard Sherman vows he will sew a #24 on his uniform this Sunday

5) Lynch files appeal through NFLPA

6) The appeal wont be heard until next week so Lynch and NFLPA file for restraining order with Circuit Court

7) Facebook erupts with memes showing it was only an innocent shove and gifs demonstrating how Lynch really didnt see the ref (Look, there...he wasnt even looking at the ref)

8) The Circuit Court grants injunctive relief so Lynch can still play

9) Roger files with Circuit Court of Appeals to reinstate 2 game suspension

10) NFLPA takes deposition of ref saying he wasnt injured and really didnt mean to throw the flag

11) Lynch is featured on a 30 for 30 piece explaining how his upbringing made him want to go out and help his team mate so his leaving the sideline should be excused

12) NFLPA asks for new rule change that allows high profile players to assist team mates when extra help is deemed necessary on Primetime games.

13) Roger agrees to rule change so long as Lynch is suspended one game after the Bills game.

14) NFL Owners ask for more introductions like the one on Thurday that preached Time to Hate before the game

15) Lynch plays in the Bills game and rushes for 38 yards on 6 carries.

Lynch is a Thug. His actions seem to get a pass in the media and within the NFL fan base because "It's just Marshawn". Reminds me of Manny Ramirez.

Lynch is a Thug. His actions seem to get a pass in the media and within the NFL fan base because "It's just Marshawn". Reminds me of Manny Ramirez.

Please give us your definition of "thug."

Of course hell be suspended.

The real question is, will he be cut before the season ends. Hes done and hes not the kind of guy whos helpful to the team once hes no longer productive.

i think the Raiders only signed him because they announced they are moving and it was a way to keep the fan base engaged. Hometown kid wants to take Oakland to a SB before they ship out! What a feel good story! Too bad he's dunzo. Only way he's taking them to the SB is if he buys them all tickets. It was a marketing tactic only Russ could love.

i think the Raiders only signed him because they announced they are moving and it was a way to keep the fan base engaged. Hometown kid wants to take Oakland to a SB before they ship out! What a feel good story! Too bad he's dunzo. Only way he's taking them to the SB is if he buys them all tickets. It was a marketing tactic only Russ could love.

.....so then you're discounting his 266 yds rushing season to date as a non-contribution?.....