I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Ice Bowl 67 has been nothing but nice and wishing the Bills luck over the years. Lately they have just been harassed and treated like a troll. I wonder what happened in the not too distant past that could be responsible for that.

Chill out people. Sometimes your wallowing in self pity don't have to be the "best around".

"you've got nothing on our sucking!" Give me a break. :bag:

Edited by What a Tuel

Tough crowd here eh Ice.

I think what you are trying to say is you will now know what it feels like to watch your favourite team with a subpar QB.

Correct, or no?

I think if you left out you feel our 20 years of frustration, there wouldn't have been such a backlash from some people.

Man, Ice Bowl 67 has been nothing but nice and wishing the Bills luck over the years. Lately they have just been harassed and treated like a troll. I wonder what happened in the not too distant past that could be responsible for that.

Chill out people. Sometimes your wallowing in self pity don't have to be the "best around".

"you've got nothing on our sucking!" Give me a break. :bag:

It's because we inherited hundreds of red-headed stepchildren.

I really don't think that fans of any other NFL team (except maybe the Browns) can truly understand a Bills fans pain and sorrow given the events of the last 17 years.

I'm pushing 40 years old and the last time this team made the playoffs I was in college, truly puts life into perspective.

Not looking for any sympathy. Remember the Bills are my AFC team. Lots of love for you guys.

As a lifelong Bills fan, I've lived in DC, Baltimore, Chicago, and Madison, WI. Now FL. I've never entertained the idea of adopting another AFC team. Can't do it. But in NFC towns, I thought, maybe I can warm up to this team. Could never do it until I lived in Madison. The Pack and the Bills are soulmates across conference lines. Pack fans do know pain. From 1973-1992, they went to the playoffs once and lost in the second round. So why are we claiming "you don't know our pain?" Welcome, friend. Ignore the sniveling whiners who apparently don't know how Google works and believe NFL history started in 1993.

It's because we inherited hundreds of red-headed stepchildren.

you seem like a bitter sort.

doesn't he? pretty jerk-ish thing to say really. when I finally wondered over here there seemed to be plenty of "regulars" that seemed like real "winners".

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Tough crowd here eh Ice.

I think what you are trying to say is you will now know what it feels like to watch your favourite team with a subpar QB.

Correct, or no?

I think if you left out you feel our 20 years of frustration, there wouldn't have been such a backlash from some people.

Correct. I'm not taking any shot at you guys at all like some feel I am.

17 years ... and no passing game... but the AFC is OPEN.

Do you think the hit on Rogers was dirty?

Yes a little. I think he could have let up a lot. He didn't have to put his entire body weight on him.