I feel your heartbreak

Ice bowl 67

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're just being overly sensitive. I think most here know you're sincere in your comments, and that you're not trying to be a troll.

They're right. NO packer fan can understand the **** we've put up with. They've had like 25 consecutive years of favre and rodgers.

Even erstwhile sympathy is condescension. Begone Satan get behind me.

At_23a60c_886842.jpg

then I was like.

They're just being overly sensitive. I think most here know you're sincere in your comments, and that you're not trying to be a troll.

some tend to take it as trolling in a way, some poking fun. but I agree, GBfan2010 is pretty cool.

Especially this week. No Aaron Rodgers playing and we have a potential awful quarterback starting for us. I feel your guys pain from the last 20 years of bad QBs since Jim Kelley. Were in for a rough road. I know you guys have had Fitzpatrick who was decent and Tyrod is decent but my point is were very spoiled as Packer fans. You Bills fans stay loyal to your team and support them always. Were bent out of shape right now due to Rodgers being hurt. Now with that said I hope you guys win the Superbowl this year.

IB, honestly, how is this something the pack never contemplated before? This is where (I'm gonna take heat for this) Fitzy would have made sense.

Edit: and yes, the Pack are my second favorite team of all time.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I have no problem with Brady Jr. getting hurt. Something about bitching for a flag after every time he gets hit made me sour on the guy.

What is the point of this thread?

"Brady Jr. got hurt, now we suck like you and I feel your pain..."

Patronizing much?!

Lighten up Francis. Ice is a good guy. Has been for years. Don't understand the snarky comments from ya'll.

True, but that's no reason to be a dick to the guy.

Then don't come here with the tone of a preschool teacher and cry about Aaron's season ending injury!

:lol:

He'll be back next year, and we STILL won't have a QB.

<_<

not-today-devil.png?w=736

Edited by joesixpack

Still... Someone can be sincere and patronizing at the same time.

Also, the Packers are like one of my top five hated teams. Rodgers and Matthews are the main reasons to hate them. 1 guy is a cheap shot artist and the other guy bitches for a flag every time he is touched. Hopefully they both die from anal warts.

Top 5 hated

Patriots (and their fans)

Cowboys

Seahawks (and their fans)

Dolphins (and their fans)

Packers (and any fan who likes Rodgers or Matthews)

Still... Someone can be sincere and patronizing at the same time.

Also, the Packers are like one of my top five hated teams. Rodgers and Matthews are the main reasons to hate them. 1 guy is a cheap shot artist and the other guy bitches for a flag every time he is touched. Hopefully they both die from anal warts.

Top 5 hated

Patriots (and their fans)

Cowboys

Seahawks (and their fans)

Dolphins (and their fans)

Packers (and any fan who likes Rodgers or Matthews)

Yeah, but how do you really feel?

Yeah, but how do you really feel?

No, I'm really a Pats fan and I just wanted to stop by to tell you I feel sorry for you. I mean, we lost a couple of games this year. Totes the same, brodowski.

*I don't care if OP is a "friend." I call my friends out all the time when they act like a-holes. It is what good friends do. Would you want a friend to walk around looking like a tool or would you let them know they are acting like a tool?

Edited by Paulus

No, I'm really a Pats fan and I just wanted to stop by to tell you I feel sorry for you. I mean, we lost a couple of games this year. Totes the same, brodowski.

*I don't care if OP is a "friend." I call my friends out all the time when they act like a-holes. It is what good friends do. Would you want a friend to walk around looking like a tool or would you let them know they are acting like a tool?

And I'm sure all your friends are really thankful to have someone who is qualified to determine what actions of theirs qualify for A-hole-ishness. Considering your comments to Ice isn't that a little of the pot calling the kettle black. Or maybe just your brother's keeper.

It's all good. No harm intended.

Always good to hear from you Ice. Pay no mind to the cheerio p*ssers. It's okay to B word about our sad QB line up of the past 20 years but I can live without the snark they are shoveling at you. The Pack is my NFC team and my best hope of grounding the Pats should they make it back to the SB. Wish it was Marcia under that LBer last week.

Especially after study hall or on the bus home?