After watching a weekend of football I feel very optimistic

JerseyBills

For starters , I'm grateful to have Taylor. He had a rough outing in 2/5 games, but you look around the league and you can count on one hand on qbs that show consistentcy. I think he'll adapt this offense. Just from watching Taylor for 5 weeks, #2 and #7 defenses , On The Road, btw, I've actually became grateful to have him and optimistic he will improve our offense, get us scoring again. He has consistently not turn the ball over. Looked very good in 3/5 games,and nobody mentions the other 2 games were on the road versus a top 10 D. Mariota is stinking it up at home versus Indy

The SB is up for grabs.

And I think we are in the mix. Again , no consistentcy. We've been consistent on D and ST , most teams I've seen weren't consistent in much. NE is definitely a shell of last year's team. There will be no rebound, they're going to struggle to win week in and out. The East will be up for grabs.. the rest of the AFC I look at these teams and they all look beatable.

I believe in this team,they have an aura about them. They carry themselves like winners, I just get such positive vibes that this team can improve and put themselves right in the middle of the contenders

Edited by JerseyBills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters , I'm grateful to have Taylor. He had a rough outing in 2/5 games, but you look around the league and you can count on one hand on qbs that show consistentcy. I think he'll adapt this offense. Just from watching Taylor for 5 weeks, #2 and #7 defenses , On The Road, btw, I've actually became grateful to have him and optimistic he will improve our offense, get us scoring again. He has consistently not turn the ball over. Looked very good in 3/5 games,and nobody mentions the other 2 games were on the road versus a top 10 D. Mariota is stinking it up at home versus Indy

The SB is up for grabs.

And I think we are in the mix. Again , no consistentcy. We've been consistent on D and ST , most teams I've seen weren't consistent in much. NE is definitely a shell of last year's team. There will be no rebound, they're going to struggle to win week in and out. The East will be up for grabs.. the rest of the AFC I look at these teams and they all look beatable.

I believe in this team,they have an aura about them. They carry themselves like winners, I just get such positive vibes that this team can improve and put themselves right in the middle of the contenders

Good post.

A concerning thing to me was a recent thread about this week where probably more than half of the posters said they weren't watching a single game this weekend b/c of the bye. Obviously people have life commitments that they have to tend to, but a strong sentiment for this weekend was "no bills no football". I wonder how many people actually watch other teams play or simply rely on highlights to formulate their opinions of players.

The SB is up for grabs.

Auras are nice but I need to see more offense before I get too excited.

The SB is up for grabs.

The Super Bowl? Good lord, dude.

This is confirmation bias. I want a thing to be true, so I imagine it, so it starts to look natural inside my head so it seems possible and reasonable.

The Super Bowl will go to one of the six or seven or eight best teams, as always. Probably four or five of those teams simply play consistently at a higher level. The rest are opportunistic enough and have good enough defenses and QBs that they can play inconsistently through a game and yet consistently win. We aren't one of the eight best in the league,

Auras are the thing you find about your favorite team when you can convince yourself it's there.

Edited by Thurman#1

After watching our defense, I get pumped.

After watching the offense, I throw up in my mouth multiple times in seconds

Good news is you are probably getting used to the taste.

Good post.

A concerning thing to me was a recent thread about this week where probably more than half of the posters said they weren't watching a single game this weekend b/c of the bye. Obviously people have life commitments that they have to tend to, but a strong sentiment for this weekend was "no bills no football". I wonder how many people actually watch other teams play or simply rely on highlights to formulate their opinions of players.

I actually watched more games because game was on and I was not travelling to bar. My wife asked me if there really were that many football games on since recently I rarely watch more than the Bills if they rarely are on TV.

This is confirmation bias. I want a thing to be true, so I imagine it, so it starts to look natural inside my head so it seems possible and reasonable.

The Super Bowl will go to one of the six or seven or eight best teams, as always. Probably four or five of those teams simply play consistently at a higher level. The rest are opportunistic enough and have good enough defenses and QBs that they can play inconsistently through a game and yet consistently win. We aren't one of the eight best in the league,

Auras are the thing you find about your favorite team when you can convince yourself it's there.

Yeah he is far out there if he is trying to say Bills are Super Bowl contenders,

We all know KC is beating Philly in Super Bowl this year.

LARams will lose to Philly in NFC Championship game.

Kind of a 3 way trifecta for Beano's/McDerma's amazing acquired draft picks show.

Edited by cba fan

Point was there's no dominant teams . If you get into the playoffs this year, you have a legit shot at SB

Yeah he is far out there if he is trying to say Bills are Super Bowl contenders,

We all know KC is beating Philly in Super Bowl this year.

LARams will lose to Philly in NFC Championship game.

Kind of a 3 way trifecta for Beano's/McDerma's amazing acquired draft picks show.

When KC is the best team in the regular season it gives anyone who makes the playoffs a chance.

Point was there's no dominant teams . If you get into the playoffs this year, you have a legit shot at SB

Then the point was off-point. The reason there are no dominant teams is because it's early.

Later in the season there will be dominant teams.

Every year people say anyone can win the Super Bowl if you make the playoffs. Every year there are a bunch of teams that make the playoffs as complete fodder teams with no chance outside a couple of plane crashes. And those teams lose. The same will be true this year. The better teams will get better as the season goes along. There will be a very small group of very good teams.

Edited by Thurman#1

The SB is up for grabs.

It's one game at a time. A good ram wins the games it should win. Shoulda won in Carolina and shoulda won in Cinci.

Now Tampa comes to town. We will learn more about this team on Sunday.

It's one game at a time. A good ram wins the games it should win. Shoulda won in Carolina and shoulda won in Cinci.

Now Tampa comes to town. We will learn more about this team on Sunday.

We were right there, against two top 10 defenses on the road, that's no gimme