Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners

Foxx

Who is advising this guy? Every move he makes he is sabotaging his career. Not a very bright guy.

His fame-whoring girlfriend. All of this started when he started dating her. The Ravens were ready to sign him and then the girlfriend tweeted out some racist stuff about the ownership and Ray Lewis and killed the deal. At this point I'm convinced they would rather he not be playing so it can fit their agenda and make him a martyr for the cause

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it didn't count?

The claasic question is raised again: Are you dumb or dishonest?*

You post a single datapoint (TD/INT) from a single season as the proof that he's good, and thus imply he's not starting because he's part black. I showed an example of another player with an even more impressive TD/INT stat in the same system as Kaepernick, and who no one thinks is good despite him being white.

So are you pretending not to understand the point, or were you genuinely too stupid to figure it out on your own?

* These are not mutually exclusive

Yards, yards per game, completion percentage, ypc, ypa...

In the stats that matter, like YPA, he was bottom third of starters in the league, but ahead of employed folks like Rivers, Eli, Flacco, Wentz...and check out his receiving corps in SF last year. Putrid, worse than what Tyrod's got this year. At any rate, Kaepernick is plenty good enough to have a job in the NFL, and probably a starting job, at that.

All that proves is that you're free to beat women, kill dogs and smoke dope...but try speaking out for racial justice and you're untouchable.

Are we going to conveniently ignore the fact that the first 3 incidents were unrelated to league activity while this one was on the field and in uniform? Or do you similarly lack the intelligence to grasp that distinction too?

And the fact that you obscure Kaepernick's actions as simply "speaking out for racial justice" just demonstrates your inability or unwillingness to discuss this topic honestly.

When people resort to dishonesty it's almost always because they're wrong.

The claasic question is raised again: Are you dumb or dishonest?*

You post a single datapoint (TD/INT) from a single season as the proof that he's good, and thus imply he's not starting because he's part black. I showed an example of another player with an even more impressive TD/INT stat in the same system as Kaepernick, and who no one thinks is good despite him being white.

So are you pretending not to understand the point, or were you genuinely too stupid to figure it out on your own?

* These are not mutually exclusive

That was in 2013. Foles was a very good QB that year. After that, he was injured and didn't play nearly as well. Big deal. And guess what? Foles is still in the league.

If your point is that everything a QB does in a Chip Kelly system needs to be ignored (because it's such an awesome system for QBs?), it's a ridiculous argument. My point was simply that in his most recent season in the NFL, for a team nearly devoid of NFL talent, Kaepernick performed pretty damn well. Are you pretending not to understand the point, or are you too stupid to figure it out on your own?

Mike McCarthy says Packers like who they have and aren't looking to sign anyone.

Provision in the CBA that says sufficient evidence of collusion will void the CBA completely . This will never happen. Also owners want a solution that will have the players stand for the anthem and " buy in". I say keep them inside, I don't want them out for the anthem anymore. Just my opinion.

imagine the **** fest if the CBA was voided. The owners would be just fine. The players, not so much. They'd be left scrambling.

All that proves is that you're free to beat women, kill dogs and smoke dope...but try speaking out for racial justice and you're untouchable.

honestly, i don't think the corollary you're trying to make here fits. the root of this is much deeper, it goes to what happens when you give certain people power over others. to my way of thinking, racial injustice is a symptom of a much larger issue.

i don't disagree, nor disagree with Kaepernick, mainly because i don't know what his exact stance is.

Edited by Foxx

Given that the 49ers and supposedly another team offered him a minimum deal there is going to be a hard to prove there was a highly organized and prove-able effort by the NFL owners to keep him out of the league. In reality he might be correct but it is a very difficult thing to prove from a legal stand point.

If its true that at least one team offered him a league minimum deal, his case is dead before even gets started. Unless hes trying to claim that theyre colluding by not paying him millions of dollars to be a back up.

It proves that owners are willing to take you on their team if you are a good player.

Ray rice beat a woman but no one wanted him because he was a late 20s running back and came off his worst season of his career.

If Kaepernick was Aaron Rodgers good or even like a Matthew Stafford good, you can bet your arse he would be in the NFL with a massive contract.

Edited by billsfan11

That was in 2013. Foles was a very good QB that year. After that, he was injured and didn't play nearly as well. Big deal. And guess what? Foles is still in the league.

If your point is that everything a QB does in a Chip Kelly system needs to be ignored (because it's such an awesome system for QBs?), it's a ridiculous argument. My point was simply that in his most recent season in the NFL, for a team nearly devoid of NFL talent, Kaepernick performed pretty damn well. Are you pretending not to understand the point, or are you too stupid to figure it out on your own?

you're comparing one year of Kaepernick but someone else cant compare 1 year of another QB?

You're reaching too far and you're going to get buried in this argument.

It proves that owners are willing to take you on their team if you are a good player.

Ray rice beat a woman but no one wanted him because he was a late 20s running back and came off his worst season of his career.

If Kaepernick was Aaron Rodgers good or even like a Matthew Stafford good, you can bet your arse he would be in the NFL with a massive contract.

You can't be Rodgers good with a piss-poor attitude

Makes is oh-so-painless to dump the headcases the moment they falter in production.

It's such a beautiful thing to drive them to the airport.

Rodgers is a megadick, though

Not really. Compared to Favre????

Rodgers comes to play, cockiness is essential to greatness.

Rodgers isn't burning or taking a crap on the flag.

Makes is oh-so-painless to dump the headcases the moment they falter in production.

It's such a beautiful thing to drive them to the airport.

Not really. Compared to Favre????

Rodgers comes to play, cockiness is essential to greatness.

I've seen the pictures. Favre is not a megadick. It was likely cold, though.

Rodgers kept Munn happy. He has to havr something.

Who, relevant to this discussion, is doing either of these things?

I've seen the pictures. Favre is not a megadick. It was likely cold, though.

Definite microdick.