Pats now in sole possession of 1st place in the AFC East

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He actually is a Pats fan?

No I'm not. The poster that keeps insisting on this (and several others from the now defunct bills message board) has some sort of unhealthy obsession with me for whatever reason.

In fact if you pay attention to most of these former BBMB posters they bring nothing to the table except disruption and don't actually discuss the Bills or aspects of this team. Probably why Terry Pegula and Russ Brandon's new marketing lackey shut down the board anyway, or at least that's why I heard from some of my sources as to what factored into the decision.

Either way I'm not whoever they claim and these folks are just looking for trouble. I'm a hardcore Bills fan (albeit a jaded, skeptical one) and here to discuss football.

No I'm not. The poster that keeps insisting on this (and several others from the now defunct bills message board) has some sort of unhealthy obsession with me for whatever reason.

In fact if you pay attention to most of these former BBMB posters they bring nothing to the table except disruption and don't actually discuss the Bills or aspects of this team. Probably why Terry Pegula and Russ Brandon's new marketing lackey shut down the board anyway, or at least that's why I heard from some of my sources as to what factored into the decision.

Either way I'm not whoever they claim and these folks are just looking for trouble. I'm a hardcore Bills fan (albeit a jaded, skeptical one) and here to discuss football.

Wishing Brady injured doesn't sound like a Pat fan to me.

Perhaps sharing who you were at BBMB might help. Most of us kept the same name.

Here we go with you heard from contacts and sources again. Dude you are a nobody and you have no contacts or sources. Just stop.

It's been shared. He was HighFootballIQ. Then about 20 other names that got banned over and over.

The problem as I see it Fig is people read stuff and believe it to be true w/o actually making a decision on their own.

Too quick to label people as haters etc, then complain the board has gone to hell.

Here we go with you heard from contacts and sources again. Dude you are a nobody and you have no contacts or sources. Just stop.

It's been shared. He was HighFootballIQ. Then about 20 other names that got banned over and over.

Scott, you are better than that.

The problem as I see it Fig is people read stuff and believe it to be true w/o actually making a decision on their own.

Too quick to label people as haters etc, then complain the board has gone to hell.

Scott, you are better than that.

When it comes to him no I'm not. Sorry I would like to be but I remember the years worth of troll posts from him. There are only two people that I cannot stand in all my time between here and BBMB. One of them is this dude and the other is Crusher.

What exactly has been shared? Where is your tangible, verifiable proof of this? Please provide it.

This all started because I said I remembered a poster from the BBMB and actually thought the person in question good poster regardless of whatever some other former members believed. You have to remember, certain 'moderators' on the BBMB had an agenda, one driven from the top of the Bills organization so of course people would be banned for not drinking Bills flavored koolaid. Same reason Russ Brandon and his minions ultimately shut it down because even most long time, loyal posters were sick and tired of this team.

Whatever though, you guys can believe whatever you want I really don't care and I find the personal attacks and accusations quite childish. It's derailing quality threads and people just want to talk some bills football!

What exactly has been shared? Where is your tangible, verifiable proof of this? Please provide it.

This all started because I said I remembered a poster from the BBMB and actually thought the person in question good poster regardless of whatever some other former members believed. You have to remember, certain 'moderators' on the BBMB had an agenda, one driven from the top of the Bills organization so of course people would be banned for not drinking Bills flavored koolaid. Same reason Russ Brandon and his minions ultimately shut it down because even most long time, loyal posters were sick and tired of this team.

Whatever though, you guys can believe whatever you want I really don't care and I find the personal attacks and accusations quite childish. It's derailing quality threads and people just want to talk some bills football!

actually we would just like you to stop with the LAMP posts

So what was your username on BBMB?

They've won by 3, 5, and a TD************************. They're no longer a powerhouse team. Everyone can hang with them. This weekend will tell a lot more with us facing a Fitzpatrick-led TB and them playing in prime time vs ATL. if they smoke them and we lose, it's going to be a long second half of the season. If not, tight afc east for the remainder of the year.

Fake news and I never said that.

But if you want to use BBMB logic than sure I'm a troll because I post facts that are perceived as negative against the Bills.

Party is over and the picture becomes clearer each day regarding who the Bills really are. Same reason no trades were made during the bye week because Beane and McD realize this team is a mirage and likely not winning many more games down the stretch.

Wow, you think it is likely the Bills win no more games? That's just ridiculous to believe.

So every team that doesn't make trades on their bye weeks are packing it in? That would be almost every team in the NFL. Trades are rare.

Wow, you think it is likely the Bills win no more games? That's just ridiculous to believe.

So every team that doesn't make trades on their bye weeks are packing it in? That would be almost every team in the NFL. Trades are rare.

No not at all. But I do believe that the whole 'process' thing means sticking to a specific plan and not deviating.

NFL coaches and GM's are stubborn. And we very well may see a real shot at the playoffs squandered because they insist on 'trusting the process' and sticking with the roster they have in place.

They've won by 3, 5, and a TD************************. They're no longer a powerhouse team. Everyone can hang with them. This weekend will tell a lot more with us facing a Fitzpatrick-led TB and them playing in prime time vs ATL. if they smoke them and we lose, it's going to be a long second half of the season. If not, tight afc east for the remainder of the year.

Ryan will light up NE's defense.

Posting style is just like a finger print or DNA.

HighFootballIQ posting style....

A bunch of Lamp "I'm concerned" threads

Pats worship bills suck attitude

I heard from my sources or contacts.

Any one of those things that you share and you might not be him. Sharing all 3... 100% You are him.

Case closed