Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

Lots of Steeler fans in KC. Surprising.

So outside the pocket, you can unload on the QB after the ball is thrown. Don't think that's the rule.

No Chiefs fans outside of KC, but Steelers fans are everywhere. I guess everyone has a price when it comes to selling tickets.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a more disappointing team this year than the Bucs? Lots of talent on that team. I think its just poor coaching. Watching hardknocks this year, I was not impressed with the head coach

The Giants.

The Bucs I always thought were SEVERELY overrated.

Lost in the controversy over the reversed/stolen TD is the disgusting defensive pass interference call on the long throw to Gronkowski, after Gronk initiated contact, blatantly pushed off, and then face masked the DB.

Edited by mannc

Lost in the controversy over the reversed/stolen TD is the disgusting defensive pass interference call on the long throw to Gronkowski, after Gronk initiated contact, blatantly pushed off, and then face masked the DB.

Is there ever a Pats game where the opponent hasn't complained about the officiating? AND RIGHTFULLY SO.

And the BS hands to face wipes out jets first down before half. Awful