Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

5/12 82 yards 1 TD. The other TD wasn't from him. Tyrod would be crucified looking like Tribusky the last two weeks. I don't care of he is a rookie.

Watson on the other hand has done really well.

0 INT's. That's the difference in this game. 1 INT and maybe the Bears lose. Not a lot of QB's are as careful with the football.

Edited by jmc12290

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugely improved. Marshon Lattimore is exactly the stud I said he was. They have been 7-9 with not just bad defenses but by far worst in the league defenses. That defense getting into the top 20/22 would be enough with their offense to make 10 wins.

Hopefully Brees gets one last chance at a SB in next couple of yrs.

0 INT's. That's the difference in this game. 1 INT and maybe the Bears lose. Not a lot of QB's are as careful with the football.

I know that's sarcasm but it's probably true. Both QBs have played bad and the difference so far is flacco turnover.

Edited by Scott7975

5/12 82 yards 1 TD. The other TD wasn't from him. Tyrod would be crucified looking like Tribusky the last two weeks. I don't care of he is a rookie.

Who does Trubisky have to throw to? Hes also playing a really good defense. The same things you use to defend Tyrod apparently dont be matter to a rookie making his 2nd start..

Edited by Bangarang

Who does Trubisky have to throw to? Hes also playing a really good defense. The same things you use to defend Tyrod apparently dont be matter to a rookie..

Yeah I know. He plays like crap with crap. Tyrod plays like crap with crap. You're barking up the wrong tree.