Around The League: NFL Week 6 (I think?)

boyst

Smith's 4th and 18 pass was Tyrodian

Asking Smith to drive the field and score with the game on the line with a minute left is just more than he is going to pull off, most of the time.

KC's brutal playoff record with Alex is understandable; a guy like Smith is only going to take you so far, unless something really unusual happens.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Denver and 2 teams in the AFC North are our wildcard competition. Thats it. Denver has a better record than us but we have the head-to-head. Cincinnati has the head-to-head but we have the better record.

Denver, Baltimore, and runner up in the AFC South (Houston/Jacksonville) are the wildcard competition

Denver, Baltimore, and runner up in the AFC South (Houston/Jacksonville) are the wildcard competition

Baltimore looks terrible. I dont know how theyve even won 3 games. Jacksonville seems destined for 8-8. But its a weird year so I dont know what to think. Wouldnt surprise me if the Chargers come out of nowhere and make a push.

Baltimore looks terrible. I dont know how theyve even won 3 games. Jacksonville seems destined for 8-8. But its a weird year so I dont know what to think. Wouldnt surprise me if the Chargers come out of nowhere and make a push.

At this point it is hard to say just of yet who is for real.... Waiting till after week 8 or 9 might get a better picture.

At this point it is hard to say just of yet who is for real.... Waiting till after week 8 or 9 might get a better picture.

This is the truth of it. Any team can go on a run and be in much better position a few weeks from now. Plus we have to win our games too.

What a weird year. Do we have any legitimate wildcard competitors right now? Not that weve proved ourselves to be anything either but man the AFC is bad.

Every team in the AFC is competing with the Bills for the WC until they are mathematically eliminated.

We're competing against 10 teams for a Wild Card spot. New England, Pittsburgh, KC, and somebody from the South will win their Divisions and the Browns are the Browns

What a weird year. Do we have any legitimate wildcard competitors right now? Not that weve proved ourselves to be anything either but man the AFC is bad.

Just how many AFC teams are playing with QBs that are really one year place holders. And even if you wouldn't say place holders would those teams gladly switch them for a younger better option?

Basically

Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Browns, Jags, Broncos

Then you got good QBs who are hurt

Colts and Titans and Raiders

Then you got QBs who have basically one foot out the door.

Steelers, Chargers

Your overrated but stuck with

Ravens and Bengals

Brady still rolling but Pats defense is bad.

Whose left?

Ageless Alex Smith and a Rookie in Texas.