Commercial Women I Find Attractive Part ???

/dev/null

4 hours ago, Bakin said:

not sure it's been posted yet, but the SodaStream chick...WOW...she is girl next door lovely..

Image result for sodastream girl

Posted her a few pages back....always love the girl next door types as well.

Edited by Special K
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Special K said:

I thought it might be her.....good catch.

My wife watches the "Magnum PI" reboot and I was watching an episode with her and this chick comes on.  I knew she looked familiar and was wracking my brains trying to figure out where and then it hit me.  And then I saw her on TBC.

Came here to post the Otezla commercial...the one with a Eurasian woman with her husband on a yacht, shaking hands and meeting various people.  Can't find the commercial anywhere on the internet.

Anyone know that one?  She has an interesting look.

On 2/27/2020 at 5:47 PM, Nextmanup said:

Came here to post the Otezla commercial...the one with a Eurasian woman with her husband on a yacht, shaking hands and meeting various people.  Can't find the commercial anywhere on the internet.

Two things. I couldn't find an Otezla yacht commercial.  While I was looking an Otezla commercial came on the TV.

She may be posted earlier, but here's an Otezla actress who @The Poojer may appreciate.

Image result for otezla commercial

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/1/2020 at 7:30 AM, Cripple Creek said:

Two things. I couldn't find an Otezla yacht commercial.  While I was looking an Otezla commercial came on the TV.

She may be posted earlier, but here's an Otezla actress who @The Poojer may appreciate.

Image result for otezla commercial

Um, hello. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/27/2020 at 5:47 PM, Nextmanup said:

Here she is.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/ZH1T/otezla-little-things-pool-and-boat 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.