Commercial Women I Find Attractive Part ???

/dev/null

On 3/9/2020 at 10:50 PM, Cripple Creek said:

That's her!  Any comments?

I've see that commercial many times now, and for the life of me, I can't really figure out what is supposed to be taking place.

She's home; married couple (presumably).  Getting ready for a night out; the "date" involves a party on a yacht...they have name tags on...and she is seemingly being introduced to people by her husband.  At some point in the evening they are dancing and clearly are a romantic couple. 

So they are married and at the husband's 25th anniversary high school reunion party....on a yacht?  Or something like that?  

Odd commercial, but I like the model/actress.

17 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I've see that commercial many times now, and for the life of me, I can't really figure out what is supposed to be taking place.

She's home; married couple (presumably).  Getting ready for a night out; the "date" involves a party on a yacht...they have name tags on...and she is seemingly being introduced to people by her husband.  At some point in the evening they are dancing and clearly are a romantic couple. 

So they are married and at the husband's 25th anniversary high school reunion party....on a yacht?  Or something like that?  

When you think about it the full swimming pool commercial is really odd.  Guy is swimming, pulls himself out of the pool and sits closely between 2 women.  One his wife? The other?

Love short hair on the right woman and yours looks really good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/14/2020 at 12:10 PM, Cripple Creek said:

When you think about it the full swimming pool commercial is really odd.  Guy is swimming, pulls himself out of the pool and sits closely between 2 women.  One his wife? The other?

Love short hair on the right woman and yours looks really good.

When in Utah 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, Nextmanup said:

No heartbreak of psoriasis there. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 10:49 AM, Nextmanup said:

(You are) Reading way too much into it.

Doesn't matter what the story line is... It's about showing skin, being active...It's a psoriatic arthritis commercial... LoL... You wanna have this crapola:

1019_Psoriatic_Arthritis_Types_Logo.jpg

The commercial covered many domains.  Dancing, getting up on a step, putting on shoes, jumping in a pool....Showing skin.... Staying up late...  You get the idea.  It's a drug commercial. Not a movie.  LoL... Gotta pack it all in in 30-60 seconds without being overly grotesque.  I just wonder what the side effects are.  That's always ripe for a good laugh when they list them...

When you got psoriatic arthritis... Betcha you can't do what they are doing in the commerical.  The symptoms are pretty gnarly and groady... And YOU most definitely don't want me to post pics here. ? ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.