Dolphins O line coach in video doing drugs

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt see the baby part. What that story?

At :28 of the video attached earlier in the thread he says "I know we're not going to be doing this for a while, because I know you're going to keep that baby

WTF - like a lifetime movie that went off the rails. Did he rob a bank on his way home that night?

At :28 of the video attached earlier in the thread he says "I know we're not going to be doing this for a while, because I know you're going to keep that baby

WTF - like a lifetime movie that went off the rails. Did he rob a bank on his way home that night?

"Over the Line", an upcoming Lifetime miniseries event, featuring the true story of Miami Dolphins assistant coach Chris Foerster.

You're right, this is a made-for-tv Drama waiting to be made.

:lol:

This makes Beach chairs seem so insignificant

I forgot about that incident. LOL

Well, who ever said football coaches were smart?

Guy is making $2 or $3 million per and makes a video of himself snorting lines!

I know he's the line coach, but that's taking it too far!

Gives new meaning to the term "Line Coach"

Hey man, get your own material!

:lol:

"Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time."

It's also up on Youtube a bunch of times.

I never had the audio play with the original link! Didn't know there was audio!

Youtube video is crystal clear...makes the whole thing worse listening to what he's saying...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or35O7Ct_uI

Damn, how stupid can you get? Recording and sending a video of that?

Fun fact related to this video - Miami was once considered the coke capital of the US. I guess it's where much of the coke came into the country. I believe it is still the most popular drug in Florida, especially in southern FL.