Dolphins O line coach in video doing drugs

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If every coach that uses illegally substances got fired we would have no NFL. Either way that was really stupid to record that. I never understood the falling in love with hookers thing. The whole idea of getting a hooker is to get the pssy without dealing with all the extra dramatic garbage. I wonder how long it takes this guy to get another coaching job. I feel bad for em. Love is a mther!@#$er. And cocain is a hell of a drug. Put em together you got dynamite.

"Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time."

:lol: :lol:

If every coach that uses illegally substances got fired we would have no NFL. Either way that was really stupid to record that. I never understood the falling in love with hookers thing. The whole idea of getting a hooker is to get the pssy without dealing with all the extra dramatic garbage. I wonder how long it takes this guy to get another coaching job. I feel bad for em. Love is a mther!@#$er. And cocain is a hell of a drug. Put em together you got dynamite.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously, it's not like he threw a chair, or anything.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/10/kijuana-nige-starr-sherrod-facebook-video-photos/

According to ESPN, Foerster is one of the highest paid assistant coaches in the NFL, making between $2.5 to $3 million per year. He is in his 25th season coaching in the NFL and his second stint in Miami. He was briefly the offensive coordinator for the Dolphins in 2004.

Kijuana Nige, the woman who posted the video and who Foerster is talking about in the video:

4f9099d33878a_m.jpg

kijuana-nige-12-e1507528076377.jpg?quali

Not the first guy who's been absolutely convinced that a stripper really loves him for who he is, and not for his money ... and/or for his coke ....