Add one player to our team right now

Virgil

Just for fun. No trades or salary cap implications. But if you could add any player to our roster right now, who would it be?

I'm torn between Julio Jones and Antonio Brown. I like Jones because of his size, but TT doesn't really throw jump balls.

I guess I have to go with Antonio. The man can literally do everything. Screens, wildcat, deep ball.

I know we are still going to be a rush first team and TT is a 200 yard a game QB, but his dynamic and what he makes defenses respect....

I think he makes us a playoff contender.

Also, the fact that I'm not picking a QB makes me realize the basic comfort I have with Tyrod

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for fun. No trades or salary cap implications. But if you could add any player to our roster right now, who would it be?

I'm torn between Julio Jones and Antonio Brown. I like Jones because of his size, but TT doesn't really throw jump balls.

I guess I have to go with Antonio. The man can literally do everything. Screens, wildcat, deep ball.

I know we are still going to be a rush first team and TT is a 200 yard a game QB, but his dynamic and what he makes defenses respect....

I think he makes us a playoff contender.

Also, the fact that I'm not picking a QB makes me realize the basic comfort I have with Tyrod

Don't know, man-- you'd be insane not to pick a QB.

Tyreek Hill

He is what Tavon Austin was supposed to be. Has speed to take the top off defenses, is really good at picking up RAC and can even help on special teams. Plus it would weaken KC a bit and hopefully lower that pick a bit...

Over Antonio and Julio?!

I'll pry get flamed for saying this, but I would take Brady over Rodgers, but then drown myself.

Rodgers is nowhere near the same QB without Nelson. Brady does it with anyone.

:lol: The best in the game is the one and only Aaron Rodgers.

https://www.pro-foot.../R/RodgAa00.htm

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

whoever the best o-lineman is.

Elite tackle was probably 4th on my list of attempts to balance impact of position with current strength of the group.

Qb being the most important in sports makes an upgrade from decent to elite HUGE

Having absolutely no threat at WR means julio suddenly adds chunk yardage in the passing game AND changes the equation to open up the run game, free up others outside, slow down pass rush because he eats up more than one defender

Pass rusher isn't a weakness but if we added von miller he changes games in a way that a joe thomas or whoever can't

Offensive line, linebacker and DT were kind of slotted up in the next level for me though I'd likely even take a top 10-15 WR over top OL right now