If the bills lose this week, does your opinion change?

Steptide

It's kinda ironic how we upset a team this past week that nobody thought we would beat. Just like 2011 how we upset the Pats to go 3-0 and then just like this year, played the Bengals the next week.

Anyways, if we do lose, does your opinion of the team change? For me I guess it depends on how we lost. If it's like 27-10, then I'd say yes, we're not as good as maybe I thought. If it's 19-17, I might still feel the same. At any rate, I want nothing more than to go into the bye week 4-1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's kinda ironic how we upset a team this past week that nobody thought we would beat. Just like 2011 how we upset the Pats to go 3-0 and then just like this year, played the Bengals the next week.

Anyways, if we do lose, does your opinion of the team change? For me I guess it depends on how we lost. If it's like 27-10, then I'd say yes, we're not as good as maybe I thought. If it's 19-17, I might still feel the same. At any rate, I want nothing more than to go into the bye week 4-1

This team is better than the 2011 team, better coaching, talent and QB and so on.

No, not really. We beat two really good teams. Cant win them all. If they go on a two or three game losing streak then my opinion will probably change again.

I don't think they will lose three in a row or maybe even two in a two this year. Team is too well prepared.

My opinion of the new Bills from the beginning was they would battle and compete in every game. I was totally unsure of how many games they could win, though, suggesting they would win somewhere between 5-10 games.

This team is better than the 2011 team, better coaching, talent and QB and so on.

I don't think they will lose three in a row or maybe even two in a two this year. Team is too well prepared.

I don't really think they will either, but even a two game losing streak isn't the end of the world. Like I said just a bit ago... they aren't going to win every game. Losses will come. Its almost inevitable. What's important is how they respond. Do they fall apart to a 7 or 8 win season again or do they persevere and go on to a 10 win season while making the playoffs.

I'm already pleasantly surprised because going into the season I didn't think they would be this good. Now I have hope and aspirations.

It's another tough road game. If we get a victory it speaks volumes about where this team is at. If we lose it will temper expectations a bit and it will be a bit of a low after the 2 big wins we just had.

Yes. The Bills should easily make them a one-dimensional offense. The Bills' offense should be solid and protect the ball.

They should win this game by playing the same way they've been playing.

I don't want this team playing to the level of their competition. I want to see them be consistent. If they play poorly against the Bengals, it will definitely change my opinion of them so far.

this is one they need to win. I would of rather lost to a non conference team last week then a conference game this week. to me, this is a bigger game than the falcons.

bengals have always been tough. time to dominate and show you're for real. that said, if they lose you're looking at possibly going 3-3 in to the bye, not real impressive. I would like to see them go 5-1 or 4-2. so these next two games are pretty important. I'll hold off on my opinion until the bye.

need the conference/division games

this is one they need to win. I would of rather lost to a non conference team last week then a conference game this week. to me, this is a bigger game than the falcons.

bengals have always been tough. time to dominate and show you're for real. that said, if they lose you're looking at possibly going 3-3 in to the bye, not real impressive. I would like to see them go 5-1 or 4-2. so these next two games are pretty important. I'll hold off on my opinion until the bye.

need the conference/division games

The bye is next week so the worst they can do going into the bye is 3-2 =)

Not really. We aren't a deep team and we've got 2 out at positions where we're especially thin. Cincy won't be a cakewalk.

I don't recall this team or any NFL team ever being more prepared or getting more from its talent than the Bills the last two games. It's unrealistic to think that it can be sustained. There is a difference between good coaching and miracle making which is what occurred Q1. You don't clean sweep in a new secondary featuring a rookie and have it perform as the league's best.

I agree; this season feels totally different to other recent seasons where we got off to a good start.

I think there is a lot more substance behind the wins so far this year.

As long as we play a good game, keep penalties to a minimum, and keep doing the things we have been doing well, I won't change my mind if we lose.

If we come out flat, unprepared, take 14 penalties, and lose badly, I'll be pretty disheartened, b/c I think this team is beyond that typical Bills crap of the past.