Bills were reportedly shopping Adolphus Washington

YoloinOhio

Well this is silly if true, unless for a WR which it doesn't sound like it is. There will be literally no players of note from the 2016 draft remaining. No team can afford to just flush an entire draft.

I'm good with 3-1 and virtually two drafts next year! :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worthy is... worthy. He could very well be the successor to KW.

Douzable is in his 30s and interior DL was widely seen as our top strength going into the season.

Worthy was a highly touted 2nd round pick who flamed out quickly in GB.

Couldn't stick in NE or KC or Detroit...

Maybe he's a late bloomer and finally found the right scheme... He's been steady here the last few years and historically it takes a few years for young DTs to fully adjust

Still only 27

Worthy was a highly touted 2nd round pick who flamed out quickly in GB.

Couldn't stick in NE or KC or Detroit...

Maybe he's a late bloomer and finally found the right scheme... He's been steady here the last few years and historically it takes a few years for young DTs to fully adjust

Still only 27

i think he got injured early in his packers tenure and had problems rebounding until he got here.

i think he got injured early in his packers tenure and had problems rebounding until he got here.

Could be.

Teams rarely get rid of 2nd round picks that early...

He also doesn't seem like a good 34 end for them either. Definitely better in a 1 gap scheme

...but what would be a reasonable expectation for a 3rd round pick in 2016 in 2017 after 4 games?.........

I get it. Just responding to someone saying he was steady. The ups and downs are expected but he might have character issues or buying in issues. Part of the #process is to move those kinds of guys out.

@mikerodak

The Bills were shopping DT Adolphus Washington for a fifth-round pick during training camp, @SandoESPN reportshttp://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/story/_/id/20889786/nfl-potential-trade-candidates-including-return-package-likelihood-deal

Anyone have Insider?

Ill burn in hell before I buy insider. Id rather have bleach injected into my eyeballs than pay for insider. Id rather be that dude who was locked inside the coffin in the mummy and have my flesh slowly eaten away by those beetle looking like flesh eaters than subscribe to insider. If Im ever given six months to live and I win 300 million in the lottery, I still wont subscribe to crappy insider.

Augie... shushhhhhhhhh. After yesterday I think 3-1 isn't good enough for some. We didn't score enough etc etc

My bad...I was having a silly moment.

We should be 5-0 at this point!

And Tyrod...........Oy!

Adolphus Washington, DT, Buffalo Bills

An exec said Washington was available during camp for a fifth-round choice, as the Bills plotted their future under new coaching and personnel staffs. A 2016 third-round choice, Washington was suspended for his final college game at Ohio State and then was acquitted of a weapons charge while with the Bills this past summer.

"I just think with [bills defensive tackle] Kyle Williams being so old, it could be hard to trade him," an insider said. "Plus, they have a good thing going right now."

On the other hand, the Bills have not been shy about using trades to reshape their roster, having sent Sammy Watkins to the Rams and Ronald Darby to the Eagles before the season.

thank you mr. insider!

....hasn't he been a pretty steady performer?......only collective idiots would make personnel decisions based on "my guy versus his guy"........

Maybe hes a lazy underachiever who doesnt fit in the long term Mcbeane plan? Edited by Billsmovinup

Ill burn in hell before I buy insider. Id rather have bleach injected into my eyeballs than pay for insider. Id rather be that dude who was locked inside the coffin in the mummy and have my flesh slowly eaten away by those beetle looking like flesh eaters than subscribe to insider. If Im ever given six months to live and I win 300 million in the lottery, I still wont subscribe to crappy insider.

So....put you down as a "maybe"?

It's only like $7, and I won't do it either. But I'll skip the icky stuff.

Adolphus Washington, DT, Buffalo Bills

An exec said Washington was available during camp for a fifth-round choice, as the Bills plotted their future under new coaching and personnel staffs. A 2016 third-round choice, Washington was suspended for his final college game at Ohio State and then was acquitted of a weapons charge while with the Bills this past summer.

"I just think with [bills defensive tackle] Kyle Williams being so old, it could be hard to trade him," an insider said. "Plus, they have a good thing going right now."

On the other hand, the Bills have not been shy about using trades to reshape their roster, having sent Sammy Watkins to the Rams and Ronald Darby to the Eagles before the season.

Ha Kyle Williams isn't going anywhere. They still haven't figured out what Mcderm is all about have they...

I was wondering if the Bills were considering doing this.

I understand that this news comes from training camp, yet I found it curious that Washington was inactive yesterday.

With Worthy back and Thornton doing a decent job, I could easily see the Bills trading Washington.