Bills were reportedly shopping Adolphus Washington

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly I have been completely unimpressed with Washington's play....I am sorry to say

off the street guys are outplaying him

Off the street guys are outplaying Dareus, KW and Shaq too..........they are playing good team defense but the individual play from those high profile guys hasn't been there. The pass rush last game was feeble........especially disappointing on the last drive after the offense had kept them pretty well rested.

Off the street guys are outplaying Dareus, KW and Shaq too..........they are playing good team defense but the individual play from those high profile guys hasn't been there. The pass rush last game was feeble........especially disappointing on the last drive after the offense had kept them pretty well rested.

I thought we got decent pressure last game.

Washington is a fine DT. He's had a limited role, but he's had a few really nice plays. I can't believe we scratched him last week, especially after the couple big plays he made in the Denver game.

I thought we got decent pressure last game.

One of the talking head shows yesterday said we had 15 pressures on Sunday which led the league this week. I confess it didn't feel like that many to me but we forced some errant throws from Ryan with pressure on a couple of occassions I recall.

One of the talking head shows yesterday said we had 15 pressures on Sunday which led the league this week. I confess it didn't feel like that many to me but we forced some errant throws from Ryan with pressure on a couple of occassions I recall.

The pressure was consistent and even though they weren't hitting him all the time their presence around Ryan to me felt as if it was forcing him to often throw milliseconds earlier than he wanted.

Edited by Magox

So now per Rodak he was lining up with the 1st team in warm ups, and Dareus on 2nd team. So from inactive to starter in one week... seems fishy

If Rex were still here I would just assume it was because Adolphus is from Cincy and he needed him out there for the coin toss :lol:

So now per Rodak he was lining up with the 1st team in warm ups, and Dareus on 2nd team. So from inactive to starter in one week... seems fishy

If Rex were still here I would just assume it was because Adolphus is from Cincy and he needed him out there for the coin toss :lol:

There's been a lot more week-to-week changes this season than we're used to. They must like different traits against different teams. McDermott is crazy about details like that.

I get it. Just responding to someone saying he was steady. The ups and downs are expected but he might have character issues or buying in issues. Part of the #process is to move those kinds of guys out.

The process also however needs to make investment in the ones here instead of simply speeding on without them