Deshawn Watson is better then Tyrod. Yes I said it

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you mean cut him After his fourth season. I read it as cut him going into the year unless he showed something. There would be at least 4 QBs in the roster by then btw. All trying to get reps and development. Who has those resources?

There is a reason no team in the league does this.

And I asked if Kirk Cousins was in danger of being cut in TC in his fourth year.

The answer. No.

Why wouldn't he be under your scenario? He hadn't shown anything worthy up to then. You would have 4 other rookie QBs you were trying to develop at that point. Why exactly wouldn't you have cut him?

Edited by Scott7975

Buffalo Barbarian the bottom of your posts or signature is exactly why will never win you are expecting us to wait until 2019 to get Darnold. Your joking right.

For now, he will come back down to earth. If he can rebound will show if he becomes great or not.

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Perhaps you mean cut him After his fourth season. I read it as cut him going into the year unless he showed something. There would be at least 4 QBs in the roster by then btw. All trying to get reps and development. Who has those resources?

There is a reason no team in the league does this.

Why wouldn't he be under your scenario? He hadn't shown anything worthy up to then. You would have 4 other rookie QBs you were trying to develop at that point. Why exactly wouldn't you have cut him?

Not "at least."

By 2020, you're arguing that if we took a QB in 2018 in the 1st, he sucked, then took a QB in the third in 2019, and HE sucked, and Peterman hadn't shown anything, that we might have too many QB's on the roster?

To me, it would be apparent we'd have too few.

Edited by jmc12290

Not "at least."

By 2020, you're arguing that if we took a QB in 2018 in the 1st, he sucked, then took a QB in the third in 2019, and HE sucked, and Peterman hadn't shown anything, that we might have too many QB's on the roster?

To me, it would be apparent we'd have too few.

That's not my argument. My argument is they might suck now but be great later. You would never know because you're too busy trying to develop 4 QBs for one job. My argument is with split reps and mediocre showings they would be cut before they had a chance to thrive.

In the meantime as a head coach you and your GM would already be fired probably to never get another NFL job again.

And yes "at least" you said earlier 1 to 2 Qbs per year.

But sure keep filling up your roster with QBs if 4 is not enough. We can sacrifice depth for a roster spot that can only be played by one person.

Edited by Scott7975

Watson is off to the best start of any rookie QB ever.

pretty much back to back 300 yards games and we just keep passing on QBs. We're 3-1 because of are Def not because

of offense. So let's just keep passing on QB Mahomes, Watson

Russell Wilson, Carr the list goes on and on.

Brilliant!

Yep. Better than Tyrod, and it isn't even close. And we could have had him.

FAIL.

MegaFAIL. Pick 10 and Watson on the board and they pass.

He's only got 15 Td's to Tyrod's 6. Hope it doesn't turn out worse than the Russell Wilson one.

Bills gotta Bill. Punt on qb's for irrelevant secondary players.

Give me Oaklahoma QB Baker Mayfield and will be talking playoffs every year. He is taylor made for western NY. Blue Collar

player with a attitude.

Interesting. I feel like Bills fans largely hate players with any semblance of personality. He's not a goody two shoes, those are the type of guys we like.

MegaFAIL. Pick 10 and Watson on the board and they pass.

He's only got 15 Td's to Tyrod's 6. Hope it doesn't turn out worse than the Russell Wilson one.

Bills gotta Bill. Punt on qb's for irrelevant secondary players.

He has 17 TD's to TT's 7 actually.

Wait, it's the entire Bills offense that has 7.

Edited by jmc12290

Remember that one time Peterman beat Watson in his own house.

Im more or less saying Im or the Tyrod Era. I see teams excelling mostly from there young QB talent. Not saying Peterman is the answer but Im just ready to move on from Tyrod. I see a lot of throws left in the field where my heart of hearts tells me that theres a better chance Peterman would have pulled the trigger.

Ill be patient cause Im think after week 9 Peterman may take over.

Edited by 1WATKINS4

Yow, everyone on this board knew Watson was 10x the qb Tyrod is back when he was a sophomore.

It's really amazing how they whiff on qb's over and over and over.

They didnt whiff if the plan was to get a qb in this next draft.....in fact they set themselves up for that by accumulating picks AND getting a possible defensive rookie of the year in Tre WHite

I know this isnt a popular opinion....but the fact of the matter is Gilmore was gone.....Tre White is actually a better replacement.....and we have 2 first round picks this next year.

Have to give this staff a chance to biuld their team

They didnt whiff if the plan was to get a qb in this next draft.....in fact they set themselves up for that by accumulating picks AND getting a possible defensive rookie of the year in Tre WHite

I know this isnt a popular opinion....but the fact of the matter is Gilmore was gone.....Tre White is actually a better replacement.....and we have 2 first round picks this next year.

Have to give this staff a chance to biuld their team

I wish Deshaun Watson was in their plan. That would've been a good plan.