Empty Seats in Atlanta

JimKelly12

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there, it was probably half way full. The concourses are very small. Some of the toilets were overflowing and you were standing and piss water. Beautiful sight lines, walked upstairs and looked around just an all-out great Stadium.

It really does look like an awesome stadium,

Thanks for representing,

we could hear you guys roar :thumbsup:

The tail gate scene was awesome, if maybe a bit tight. I failed to get Duff's wings as time ran out and I wanted to see the stadium. Food lines were too long inside or I would have spent a lot more money. Bills fans, as always, showed up in force. The harmonica anthem was in my opinion horrific. I turned to the guy next to me and heard him say it was awesome. (He was an idiot.) All the empty seats made me wonder how I spent $800 for 3 decent seats, but I wasn't going to miss it. My seat next week in Cincy is less that $50. :)

UGA doesn't have all those empty seats. It's all about college football here.

Sometimes you have truly excellent posts.

This was one of them. :thumbsup:

Made me laugh. Thanks.

Didn't it seem like Atlanta had TONS of open seats all throughout the game? At times only looking 1/2 to 1/4 full?

It was LOUD but there were lots of empty seats. The guy that worked for the Falcons said that it was somewhere between 60-40 and 70-30 FALCONS FANS. Edited by Kirby Jackson

It really does look like an awesome stadium,

Thanks for representing,

we could hear you guys roar :thumbsup:

He was sitting with Kirby. That was the magical formula for the win. That, and maybe a hint of vodka in the party lot. :)

I'll be in Cincy next week, but one college buddy will only tail gate. He's boycotting games or any financial support due to the "protesters". I knew a guy in the 80's when they had the strike...and he has never watched another NFL game since. (I'm not that committed to my beliefs.)

He was sitting with Kirby. That was the magical formula for the win. That, and maybe a hint of vodka in the party lot. :)

I'll be in Cincy next week, but one college buddy will only tail gate. He's boycotting games or any financial support due to the "protesters". I knew a guy in the 80's when they had the strike...and he has never watched another NFL game since. (I'm not that committed to my beliefs.)

kirby needs to ride the shoulders of Boyst all the way to the Superbowl :thumbsup:

We were very well represented. Definitely more fans there than Charlotte.

thanks man, awesome

kirby needs to ride the shoulders of Boyst all the way to the Superbowl :thumbsup:

thanks man, awesome

It's Boyst. He's probably got someone else riding him. I don't want to think it's.....never mind. This could lead to bad dreams.....

We were very well represented. Definitely more fans there than Charlotte.

it seemed that way on tv. a few of the reviews I thought were going against the Bills because of the crowd roar. only 1 time did it get noticeably loud on tv for the falcons. it happened several times for the Bills.