• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

This is getting old. JK no it's not. 1f60e.png#GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png

DLFN_JYXUAEi_J-.jpg

5:10 PM - 1 Oct 2017

@MatthewFairburn

I heard McD is just another Jauron, or Marrone with a better attitude. It couldnt possibly be he is his own man and a decent coach in his own right, could it?

Jerry Sullivan said McDermott reminded him of Greggo because he's tough. Lazy journalism

Cry me a river. Forgot i cant be critical after a win. But fact is the offense is still a problem

Happy, well adjusted individuals dont consistently look for negatives after a positive result, particularly when they have no control over the issue at hand.

Dan Quinn discusses 4th and 1 play call
Head coach Dan Quinn talks the decision to call a play action on 4th and 1 on the final offensive drive Sunday afternoon against the Bills.

Quinn talks benifits of bye week
Head coach talks discusses the advantages of the bye week after loss against the Bills on Sunday.

They say it's better to be lucky than good. !@#$ me, were they lucky today.

Didn't agree with the fumble or the 2nd Hyde INT calls.

Fumble is debatable. No question it was an int. Ball can touch the ground as long as he has and maintains control. The ball never moved.

Happy, well adjusted individuals dont consistently look for negatives after a positive result, particularly when they have no control over the issue at hand.

And go look at the first post i made and had the typical call out posters call out

They say it's better to be lucky than good. !@#$ me, were they lucky today.

Didn't agree with the fumble or the 2nd Hyde INT calls.

The second Pick is in line with Rules. Control was there never moved.

The Fumble though wow got lucky there

And go look at the first post i made and had the typical call out posters call out

The second Pick is in line with Rules. Control was there never moved.

The Fumble though wow got lucky there

Fumble was going to go however it got called on the field. The ball was knocked loose and clearly moved in his hand while he was still bringing his arm back, but he also clearly pushed it forward before it completely left his hand.

God I love McDermott. I was skeptical at first but he's won me over right away. In the presser he said the Bills need to play better moving forward. All his answers are right on the money.

I feel the same way, I was waiting til we played some games before making any judgements. I'm buying into him now.

Fumble was going to go however it got called on the field. The ball was knocked loose and clearly moved in his hand while he was still bringing his arm back, but he also clearly pushed it forward before it completely left his hand.

And by Rule that is a Incomplete Pass.

But i agree. That was always going to go how they called it on the field.

Actually same could be said with the second pick

Edited by MAJBobby