Stephon Gilmore is Trending

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch NE look great tonight on D. Belichik has always been a system guy. He thought Gilmore could learn his system. I am sure Gilmore said ' I will do anything you need, I just want to win'. Now Gilmore isn't 'buying' in and the secondary is hurting. If the secondary plays better tonight without him it will be interesting to see what Belichik does.

Never like to see any player injured for any team. But if an injury must hurt some team, it might as well be the Pats!

are you kidding? I'd love to see Tom Brady critically injured off the field, of course. A medical mishap in a botched prostate exam would be super!

@albertbreer

Also in the GP! Pats DBs knew they were the prob. And they're fixing it. ...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/26/week-8-minnesota-vikings-mike-zimmer-quarterbacks-sam-bradford-case-keenum-teddy-bridgewater

We were giving up wide open touchdowns, guys were running scot free, Harmon said. We cant do this anymore. Were too talented. Were too good. We cant cost our team games like this, and especially home games . . . It wasnt Patriot football. We had to look in the mirror, figure out what the problem was, and we started to change it.

One interesting caveat to all this is that Gilmore, an uncharacteristic Patriot free-agent splurge due to make $32 million combined in 2017 and 18missed the teams last two games as the secondary corrected its problem. His reentry into the lineup, given his culpability in the previous problems, bears watching.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Never like to see any player injured for any team. But if an injury must hurt some team, it might as well be the Pats!

To paraphrase Mark Twain, "I've never wished for a player to get hurt, but I have taken pleasure in reading certain injury reports."

@albertbreer

Also in the GP! Pats DBs knew they were the prob. And they're fixing it. ...

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/10/26/week-8-minnesota-vikings-mike-zimmer-quarterbacks-sam-bradford-case-keenum-teddy-bridgewater

I have a feeling NE will be taking San Diego a little lightly...hoping they struggle in this game.