Week 4 Game Balls vs. Atlanta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard ScottLaw/MAJBobby call into WGR and give Whaley a game ball for the recent drafts. Not kidding.

i heard the Whaley call! They gave him the credit for Hyde, Hauschka, etc. Guys we're like "um. I mean, he had a desk over there ...."

I actually thought it might have been Whaley himself who called in

i heard the Whaley call! They gave him the credit for Hyde, Hauschka, etc. Guys we're like "um. I mean, he had a desk over there ...."

I actually thought it might have been Whaley himself who called in

Hahaha, I was wondering if anybody else heard that. I thought it had to be a joke!

Hyde, Hauschka, Clay, White, Shady, Hughes & Tyrod.

The second deep throw catch by Clay was great, especially since he took a big hit.

I can't express how clutch both of those 50+ yarders by Hauschka were.

Hyde's open field tackle of Coleman in the first quarter was huge. If he doesn't make that tackle, then Coleman has a touchdown. Instead the Bills defense kept the Falcons out of the end zone and settling for a field goal. To me, that was bigger for Hyde than his two interceptions.

Best tweet of the day:

@ryannagelhout
omg the bills got good once all the racists stopped watching this is great

So the next time the Bills lose a game, we will know why. Got it, @ryannagelhout. <_<

Here's a fun fact about the Bills. The defense has given up one play of 30 yards or more this entire season. It was yesterday, about 30 yards, on a great pass, to a RB not a WR, who made a diving catch, that was arguably out of bounds. The play that was reviewed but ruled a catch.