Exciting Bills Games since 2015 - List them and why

Billsfan1972

I'm not talking competitive, close or those few blowouts that were fun to watch. I'm asking about games that had you on the edge of your seat and riveted.

2015 - Jacksonville comeback (eventual loss)

KC - But they screwed up and did nothing the second half

Philadelphia (maybe)

2016 Seattle

Miami

This is my issue with the Bills. There are just so many more stinkers then compelling exciting football games.

And yes I invest 3-4 each week to watch them......

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The opener from 2015 was pretty exciting. The colts were supposed to be a Superbowl contender that year and the Bills pretty much dominated them from the get go. Nothing like beating a potential superbowl contender right off the bat to get you excited about the coming season!

The opener from 2015 was pretty exciting. The colts were supposed to be a Superbowl contender that year and the Bills pretty much dominated them from the get go. Nothing like beating a potential superbowl contender right off the bat to get you excited about the coming season!

Yes that was exciting and got you pumped for the Rex Ryan era.

And then Indy went 8-8......

Last preseason game vs. Detroit. Seeing Peterman jacked me up. No ... I'm not saying he's great, or even that he's better than Taylor. Those are both unknowns. All I know is that it was exciting, to me, to watch him in there.

Last week's game vs. Denver was pretty exciting, too.

EJ's first home game vs. New England. We almost pulled that off. Great game. (EDIT: just realized this is out of scope; but I'm still leaving it in)

Edited by Gugny

The last thread he created went so well he just had to create another one.

Yep as we are on p.24 of that thread and getting off topic at times.

I equate passing yards with generally exciting fun games. Seeing a 14 yard completion get's me out of my seat vs. a 4 yard rush up the middle.

It is hard watching the Bills and games that are often out right boring.

The games I was excited for in the 1st half turned sour in the 2nd half.

Yep the KC & Oakland games where they adjusted and the Bills did not.

What was most upsetting was thinking the Bills are in the same conversation (and talent) with those teams and then got blown out.......

I'm not talking competitive, close or those few blowouts that were fun to watch. I'm asking about games that had you on the edge of your seat and riveted.

2015 - Jacksonville comeback (eventual loss)

KC - But they screwed up and did nothing the second half

Philadelphia (maybe)

2016 Seattle

Miami

This is my issue with the Bills. There are just so many more stinkers then compelling exciting football games.

And yes I invest 3-4 each week to watch them......

Weird you would leave Denver off the list, that was a blast to watch...oh wait...you didn't approve of the win because TT didn't throw for 300 yards. Forgot, in your book thats a bad win and boring game to beat a 2-0 team in the top 5 of everyones power rankings we were given no chance to win.

2015:

Indy opener

@Miami

@Tennessee

Houston

2016:

Arizona

Jacksonville

Miami

2017:

Denver

That 14-13 Tennessee game?????? Under 100 yards passing by TT was exciting?

Arizona came out of nowhere (and I was on a plane so missed it).

The Denver game was good, but wouldn't call it exciting.

What we saw was Symien and what he is capable of on the road and how he reacts to adversity.

Now I admit I may be completely wrong and they beat Atl and Denver wins big (at home).