Tre White named NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month

CWink07

@danfetes

#Bills rookie Tre'Davious White (@TreWhite16) named #NFL Defensive Rookie of the Month: 16 tackles (2 tackles for losses)

2705.png 7 pass breakups2705.png 1st career interception2705.png Decent start to a career...

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/913450335649320961/pu/vid/1280x720/wKF8_B3U8QHkMHo9.mp4

I love seeing how legitimately excited he was, and especially like seeing how excited his fellow teammates were for him. That is something I'm noticing a lot of though. I think McDermott's "team first" and "love each other" message is really being taken to heart.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man ...

I don't want to be that guy... but Tre was my favorite pick since day 1 so I'm just gonna say it.

The kid has some Revis in him. Corner is the toughest position on the defensive side. You need a bad memory because YOU WILL get beat. You just need to drop it like a bad habit

Tre is super tough physically, but also mentally which seperates the good corners from great ones.

He has good closing burst and has a knack for finding the ball and knocking it down without causing PI...

He still has a way to go but he is exactly what I thought he'd be... the most polished corner of the class in man, zone, press or off coverage. If he was 2 inches taller or ran .03 faster he would have been a top 10 lock

We got a steal

Man ...

I don't want to be that guy... but Tre was my favorite pick since day 1 so I'm just gonna say it.

The kid has some Revis in him. Corner is the toughest position on the defensive side. You need a bad memory because YOU WILL get beat. You just need to drop it like a bad habit

Tre is super tough physically, but also mentally which seperates the good corners from great ones.

He has good closing burst and has a knack for finding the ball and knocking it down without causing PI...

He still has a way to go but he is exactly what I thought he'd be... the most polished corner of the class in man, zone, press or off coverage. If he was 2 inches taller or ran .03 faster he would have been a top 10 lock

We got a steal

Revis was left on an island. White plays in a zone. Hes played great as a rookie but they are in much different situations.

Revis was left on an island. White plays in a zone. Hes played great as a rookie but they are in much different situations.

Hey there's mr obvious

That's why i said SOME REVIS

FYI Revis wasn't playing on an island as a rookie like he did as a vet

Corner is all about style not scheme . His style resembles Revis. And Tre has played a fair amount of man so far

Edited by Buffalo716

That's not the point that he was making. He was comparing characteristics such as physical and mental toughness, closing speed and the ability to track the ball in the air.

People were taking about Darby being an elite cb after his rookie year.

But this is a great system for a cb. Rexs system was awful for cbs.

Yeah Rexs system was very very bad...kinda makes you appreciate those dominant years by Revis even more. After watching his sieve defense here it makes me wonder how any cb could do alright in that d let alone be a superstar.

Hey there's mr obvious

That's why i said SOME REVIS

FYI Revis wasn't playing on an island as a rookie like he did as a vet

Corner is all about style not scheme . His style resembles Revis. And Tre has played a fair amount of man so far

I think we had really pleasant exchanges on here. But I can be a Richard if you would prefer that.

He would have traded UP and picked Quad'Davious White by mistake...

He was the GM during the draft.

Hard not to like this kid. Always has a great smile and positive demeanor. He'll need both in going up against Atlanta on Sunday. It's going to be a real test.

julio salivating at the rookie. Pass rush will be key to get pressure on Ryan and impact his comfort level in pocket and hopefully his accuracy. Getting Dareus and Worthy back will be helpful.

This is so unfreaking believable I do not know what to say.

7 as in SEVEN! passes defensed in 3 games. WTF.

All pros at DB have great year if they defense 12 to 15 in a complete season. Just wow Tre. No one can keep up that pace. Can they??????

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/passes-defended/2016/

Doubtful he can keep it up. If he's as legit as early returns indicate, opponents will quickly quit testing him, minimizing more PBU's. Every team targets opponents rookie DBs. That's how it goes.

Congrats, Tre'!

No posting this. Didnt you know the narrative is to make fun of Brandon's last name in an insulting manner, call Sean a wrestler, make jokes about the process, and whine about the owners. You have to carry on the lies and not post truths such as this because well it hurts other peoples arguments.

Congrats Tre, Brandon, Sean, and the owners. He looks good and it is a testament to the process!!!