Hugh Hefner dead at 91

PastaJoe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link?

TheCatechism.org

"Ours"=Christianity vs. say that religion that get "12 virgins." ;-)

LoL... That's really a site! Just checked. Anyway, not saying all Christians are Catholics, but all Catholics are Christians and Catholicism is the original and first apostolic church with direct lineage to Jesus himself. And... Jesus and his Chief of Staff/Gate Keeper, Peter, both confirmed:

"No sex for you in heaven!"**

Crap... So you guys better start getting it down here!

Look on the bright side, who says any of us are getting past those Pearly Gates.

Trust me, no way Hef agreed to the EULA getting past Peter. He paid the ferryman and is having a blast.

/EiL_knows_CanonLaw

**Unless your church sanctioned wife is in heaven too and then and only then, the "missionary postion" is acceptable while out of view of the other heavenly residents and with the shades pulled tight to temporarily block eternal heavenly illumination.

TheCatechism.org

"Ours"=Christianity vs. say that religion that get "12 virgins." ;-)

LoL... That's really a site! Just checked. Anyway, not saying all Christians are Catholics, but all Catholics are Christians and Catholicism is the original and first apostolic church with direct lineage to Jesus himself. And... Jesus and his Chief of Staff/Gate Keeper, Peter, both confirmed:

"No sex for you in heaven!"**

Crap... So you guys better start getting it down here!

Look on the bright side, who says any of us are getting past those Pearly Gates.

Trust me, no way Hef agreed to the EULA getting past Peter. He paid the ferryman and is having a blast.

/EiL_knows_CanonLaw

**Unless your church sanctioned wife is in heaven too and then and only then, the "missionary postion" is acceptable while out of view of the other heavenly residents and with the shades pulled tight to temporarily block eternal heavenly illumination.

There are so many places I want to go with this. But I won't!

And?.............would you want some 90yr. old dude living in your place until he died?

Not just "some 90yr. old dude", this is Hugh f'ing Hefner we are talking about here! Can you even imagine the benefits, er um "bunny-fits" that come with having Hef occupying your house?! Dayum!!!

I was just reading an article on Hef.

Apparently, he sold the Playboy mansion in 2016 with the stipulation that he get to live in the house until his death.

I couldn't imagine buying a house/mansion/estate and being told, "oh, by the way.......this 90 year old guy is going to be living here with you until he dies.........have a nice day".

RIP Hef.

The property is really large and they'd probably build a new place on the backside of the property. The mansion is actually in such bad condition it probably will be torn down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk