Kyle Orton on the Wall of Fame...yes or no?

BringBackFergy

hahahaha so true. I am impressed that not only has he kept it going this long but others keep engaging him. For those wondering if he ever PM me to confirm or deny the authenticity of this thread, I promised I would not reveal his answer. But he also has not messaged me lol.

There is no way this thread is real lmao...but I am quite entertained by it

did you get the pictures he sent me? jeesh, this guy really likes orton. the tattoo is great, just his placement of it not so much

did you get the pictures he sent me? jeesh, this guy really likes orton. the tattoo is great, just his placement of it not so much

Alpha also didn't get the screen capture of Tyrod Taylor ever throwing for over 300 yds in regulation...or the final standings after his two seasons showing a winning season. I would be happy to send those pics of 300 yd games or a winning season but my google search timed out. Oh wait...some guy above said I shouldn't bump this thread but I can't sit back and watch people castigate the only successful QB in a Bills uni in the last 15 yrs. #kyleonthewall

Alpha also didn't get the screen capture of Tyrod Taylor ever throwing for over 300 yds in regulation...or the final standings after his two seasons showing a winning season. I would be happy to send those pics of 300 yd games or a winning season but my google search timed out. Oh wait...some guy above said I shouldn't bump this thread but I can't sit back and watch people castigate the only successful QB in a Bills uni in the last 15 yrs. #kyleonthewall

orton did more with less than any other qb i can remember.

if he had moulds and price or evans than wow.

instead he had schlubs.

everything in a vacuum folks, they just don't get it.

orton is better than cam newton, newton has a ton of playmakers. who did orton have?

orton did more with less than any other qb i can remember.

if he had moulds and price or evans than wow.

instead he had schlubs.

everything in a vacuum folks, they just don't get it.

orton is better than cam newton, newton has a ton of playmakers. who did orton have?

Robert Woods and Sammy Watkins

....any chance you'd consider a Urinal Plaque of Recognition in the 300's ?? ...........

Actually that is a great idea to name all urinals in honor of old, bad Buffalo Bills. I would certainly pee in the Kay Stephenson urinal who was both a bad QB and a bad coach. The possibilities are endless.

newton

15 games, 510 att, 270 comp, 52.9%, 3,509 yards, 19 td's 14 int's

luck

15 games, 545 att, 346 comp, 63.5%, 4,240 yards, 31 TD's, 13 Int's

orton

12 games to 15 games

15 games, 559 att, 359 comp, 64.2%, 3,772 yards, 23 TD's, 12.5 INT's.

those are considered two of the NFL's youngest and best per all those who like to run their mouth. Orton stacked up to them.

Orton playing like he did for us in 2016 would have garnered a pro bowl pick. stats better than newton who went and luck who should have went over newton.

Edited by Boyst62