Tyrod QBR

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was good.

Kirby, who has more TD's and total yards (passing and rushing) this year, TT or Trevor?

Joe Montana

I'm thinking that I might block you (just learning about this). I have enough craziness at home. I like to have good football debate but when I read that "Siemian's ceiling is Joe Montana" and that Tyrod can get any better I just don't have time for that kind of lunacy.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Joe Montana

I'm thinking that I might block you (just learning about this). I have enough craziness at home. I like to have good football debate but when I read that "Siemian's ceiling is Joe Montana" and that Tyrod can get any better I just don't have time for that kind of lunacy.

Oh cmon, one extreme statement and we're in this room now?

I only picked Montana because he didn't have an elite arm. I don't think Trevor wil ever BE Montana or even come close.

I do think he'll be the better QB at the end of this season.

Oh cmon, one extreme statement and we're in this room now?

I only picked Montana because he didn't have an elite arm. I don't think Trevor wil ever BE Montana or even come close.

I do think he'll be the better QB at the end of this season.

Picking Montana is about one of the dumbest comparisons I have ever seen on this board...

Think about that for a second...thats how dumb that example was

Picking Montana is about one of the dumbest comparisons I have ever seen on this board...

Think about that for a second...thats how dumb that example was

He said that's his ceiling. Siemian MAY end up being Montana but Tyrod can't get any better. Ha ha ha, that was one of the most asinine statements in the board's history. It was followed by a "case closed" too.

Seimien has 6 TDs and 4 INTs. Taylor has 4 TDs and 1 INT. Taylor is the ninth leading passer, Trevor is 16th. They both avage 7.1 yards per attempt.

right and one has a top 5 wr duo to throw to while the other has Matthews and a rookie with a case of the drops.

no point in trying to talk to that dude. his mind is made up..... and he looks like a damn fool

Edited by Stank_Nasty

I don't disagree that the Bills can't keep up with the track meet teams. I'd say that it comes from a lack of skill players all around. Tyrod is never going to be Aaron Rodgers but he's certainly not going to be with a bottom 3 receiving group. You can't score every possession without playmakers. At the same time the Bills will always compete with good teams that play solid defense and control the clock. The Bills don't make mistakes either. The Raiders, Falcons, Patriots and Lions are the toughest match-ups in the NFL for the Bills imo.

I agree that the Bills will not be able to keep up with those teams. Hopefully the Bills defense prevents track meet games. Not sure why everyone keeps complaining about no 300 yard games. The Bills offense is not built for that.