St Doug on the National Stage!

BringBackOrton

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've given Marrone what he wanted. The drought would be over. Sad.

...what the hell are you talking about?....do you even read?........Pegula offered him as I said a 4 year, $19.6 mil extension......when TP did not hear back, he called Marrone who alleged to be at the Mall "shopping for my wife's Christmas gift....I'll get back to you"....and don't waste my time asking how I know......Doug did not get back to him and abruptly resigned, necessitating Pegula summoning Brandon and Wahley to Boca on New Year's Eve where they met until 9PM....sure sounds like I'm blowin' smoke, doesn't it?......Whaley and Brandon BOTH turned on Marrone's culture change style because he wanted them included in every team meeting which crimped their style....so when your Prez and GM turn on you, where the hell do you think you're going?......blind yipping is a hemorrhoidably painful....Jesus...........

Complete and total domination by the Jags. Can't help but to feel embarrassed for the Ravens.

...realistically, what have the dynamic duo of Harbaugh and Ozzie done since the SB?......or even Flacco for that matter?....yet Harbaugh got extended......and uh oh Joe got a 52 mil guaranteed extension. after the SB and has done squat since........

Jags always do very well in London, the NFL basically gave them the game against us two years ago, desperately want them to be successful over here.

I think there's a reason Khan has "volunteered" to do all the London games. He's trying to build his team a market there. He has long term plans for London.

Why are the Jags the team to beat in the AFC right now?

It starts with one. Doug Marrone.

Probably for the same reason it was a gigantic mistake for the Bills to trade Sammy: massive overreaction to one game.

And this is infinitely worse than what happened to the Bills when playing the Jags in London.

Probably for the same reason it was a gigantic mistake for the Bills to trade Sammy: massive overreaction to one game.

And this is infinitely worse than what happened to the Bills when playing the Jags in London.

Are the Browns on your list of teams that will dominate in a year or two?

LOL.

Oh but the Buffalo media says Marrone has a bad temper and he should have easily made the playoffs with EJ Manuel and Kyle Orton as his QBs. We ran him out of town and got excited for Rex Ryan.

Such is life as an average Bills fan. Shocked by the electric cheese for 17 years and counting because the grass just has to be greener.