St Doug on the National Stage!

BringBackOrton

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Such is life as an average Bills fan. Shocked by the electric cheese for 17 years and counting because the grass just has to be greener.

Ravens are beat up with injuries, plus they were extremely overrated (2-0 over two garbage teams ...Bungles and Browns), plus London.

Yup.

And why do you think he did that? Marrone was a good coach hamstrung by bad QBs and below average RBs. When he opted out of his contract most Bills fans celebrated.

He was an arrogant and mediocre coach with a team led by an excellent defense coached by Schwartz. Good riddance.

I've said all along the Jags are a dark horse team this year and kudos to St Doug for running as far away from the Pegulas and recognizing early they were going to be another clown show in terms of ownership.

And regardless of your opinion of Marrone's time in Buffalo he does appear to be a good head coach that can get the most of a roster with deficiencies just like he did with this roster and now with the Jags (specifically not having strong QB play for the most part).

He was an arrogant and mediocre coach with a team led by an excellent defense coached by Schwartz. Good riddance.

Mediocre in what way? I honestly don't know what coach would have done better with the roster he was given outside of Andy Reid and Bill Belichick. As head coach he gets credit for the coordinator hires and how the WHOLE team performs. But hey he suddenly has a good offense going in Jacksonville and his players play hard for him.

No. He quit.

...now go back and re-read why I told you he left......and don't waste my time asking for links either.....if I told you how I know and from whom I know, you'd never ask.....do you think after FIFTY FIVE years of following this damn club I need to post speculative HORSES&%T to get my jollies off (they're DEAD) and to pound my chest?.......I share what I know with my Bills brethren from sources WELL beyond your comprehension and imagination without revealing them because I am NOT a braggart....a precipitous fall from your "high horse" could put YOU in concussion protocol.....and I have NO problem if you choose to IGNORE me........

It counted as a win of course. But you get the point that if NE really wanted the game, the outcome would have been different. Not much to argue about, but of course you would.

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Is this the same as when you told us there was nothing to worry about with Dareus because McD said he was doing his job?

I'd get it wiped down, at the very least.

Did your crystal ball tell you that?

Is this the same as when you told us there was nothing to worry about with Dareus because McD said he was doing his job?

I'd get it wiped down, at the very least.

It's game time. Not engaging in any of your inane arguments. Go Bills!