After/during game will Peterman come in and replace Taylor?

Paulus

What game?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. During what game will Peterman Replace Taylor?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect much from Tyrod , will win few games that we supposed to win ( like Jets or Cincy ) but that's about it , I don't think we win 6 games this year , ( hope I'm wrong ) I don't see us beating good teams especially on the road ,

So IMO the sooner we see what Peterman can do the better ....

I voted he won't because its not happening unless TT gets carried of the field on his shield.

So if we're 1-10 and Tyrod ( still ) looks like garbage , you would be ok with him still starting games , while Peterman is riding the pine ?

So if we're 1-10 and Tyrod ( still ) looks like garbage , you would be ok with him still starting games , while Peterman is riding the pine ?

I didn't say that.

If I were the coach he would have started week 1

This BS of he will get ruined is crazy.

Hes a football player and they drafted him because he fits the system.

In PS he showed he fit the system better than TT.

Lets see what we got in NP .

BTW if the Bills are 1-10 whats the point of tossing the kid in?

The seasons over and the pressures off how do you evaluate a player in garbage time?

Edited by JMF2006

I didn't say that.

If I were the coach he would have started week 1

This BS of he will get ruined is crazy.

Hes a football player and they drafted him because he fits the system.

In PS he showed he fit the system better than TT.

Lets see what we got in NP .

BTW if the Bills are 1-10 whats the point of tossing the kid in?

The seasons over and the pressures off how do you evaluate a player in garbage time?[\b]

isn't that what happened last season with ej and Jones? Edited by The Wiz

DW liked long lanky guys with big arms and no accuracy for some reason

The difference is they both stunk/stink anyway so who cares?

Point was they used that game to get one last look at them to see what they had and made their evaluation from that game. I'm not saying they didn't already know what they had in EJ but at least got a look at Jones in a live game to do a bit of evaluating.

No reason not to see what Peterman can do if the bills are 1-10 later in the season.

im all for let the kid sit and learn when you have a veteran QB like Alex Smith or Tony Romo , but in Peterman's case being 5th round pick and sitting behind TT ( im not sugesting week 2,3,or 4 ) but if ( when ) were out of the playoff hunt , what do we really have to lose by starting Peterman ?

Writing is in the wall, IMO. Just curious to see when/if folks here think Taylor will be replaced. I say during/after game 4.

I agree. As long as Mcbeane can get a signed agreement with the opposing team. That they will start their 3rd stringers and the scrubs they cut that currently stock shelves at wallmart.

I wish it was last week, but I can't see it happening at all this year. I have no faith that this team will ever do the things necessary to either get better now, or down the road. We have watched the same cycle of performances from Tyrod for 2+ years now. The guy is literally no better then the 1st game he started for us. There is nothing left to evaluate. Obviously not good enough, is good enough for what the Bills want to do here this year.