WR Prospects for the 2018 Draft

26CornerBlitz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

WR does not matter until they find a QB.  Benjamin, Mathews and Jones with Clay and O’Leary at TE is adequate.  Get a decent QB prospect and the look for a wr with some speed in FA or middle of draft.

Don’t forget that the D need DL, 2 LBs and some DBs.  Still, I’m a convert - whatever they have to spend to find a good QB prospect should trump all other needs.

I haven't really looked into all of the prospects yet but I think it's safe to say Ridley and Sutton do not make it anywhere near our pick. If Equan St. Brown was there though, I definitely think he could help us. Christian Kirk would also be a great pick in the second round. I think Kirk is an incredible player, perfect compliment to Benjamin and Zay Jones. Reminds me so much of Danny Amendola.

On September 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM, thebandit27 said:

Any of Sutton, Cain, or Ridley would be huge for the passing game.

R

On September 21, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

WR is the worst position group on the roster (and I'm not sure it's close).

I just don't see that.  Kelvin Benjamin has been a very productive WR in this league.  Jordan Mathews has as well.  Zay Jones looks to be coming on as well.  

I do do concede that they could use a speedster, but they don't need to use a 1st or 2nd round pick on one.

Watkins, Woods and Goodwin have all been more productive elsewhere this year than they were here.  The lack of a QB has to be addressed before WR.

i am pretty confident that a good QB would make Benjamin and Jones look much better (Mathews as well, but I expect him to leave in FA)

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.