FREEKING Watkins trade

jester43

He's on the offense.

Their offense scored 7 (so far).

Our offenses scored 3 (in 4 quarters).

I'm trying to understand why you think our offense is better than the Rams, today?

Is it the fact Jared Goff already has more yards in the second Q passing than TT all game?

Is it the fact the Rams offense have already managed more than 1 first down in their first half of play?

What was your point again?

So 1 catch for 2 yards (and not on the TD drive) and he's responsible for (now) 10 points. OK. It's a theory.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matthews has been an incredibly productive reciever in his career this far. He is big and gets open. Yet he gets about two catches a game this far.

TT is just not a good QB.

Meh he's been a productive possession WR in a lesser offense than the Bills.

Tyrod has guided high scoring offenses........and he's at his best when he can throw the ball deep.

Tyrod had to throw a deep ball to a rookie slot receiver late in the game........and the play ended up botched.........that's the simple reality.

The lack of a field stretcher was inevitably going to cost them dearly.........unfortunately it was only 5 quarters into a 64 quarter season.

No you see EVERYTHING is Tyrod's fault. Tyrod did play like garbage. But trading Watkins has destroyed his play. A rookie and a newbie?

Get over the Watkins trade already - they DON'T win this game with him there. The QB is still Taylor.

Absurd.

i half wish they hadnt traded Watkins so everybody could see how he doesnt matter. but inevitably there would be other excuses for Taylor then. Bad playcalling, Oline sucks, etc etc etc. But id rather have the player/picks/cap space instead, of the oft injured possibly great WR.

Is Sammy being double-teamed?

Where's the safety on this play?

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017091711/2017/REG2/Redskins@Rams?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2017091711#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap3000000846712&tab=videos

I'm sure Watkins is having no impact on Washington's defense gameplan. None at all. Great insight here.

Some people have the worst football acumen. Combine that with the some of the most prolific posting, and you get bad takes galore.

Edited by jmc12290

Is he a career decoy? Can't imagine we would ever end up paying him what he will want. Some team will, someone always does. I don't want it to be us.

He had similar numbers through 3 years as Julio with some crappy qbs.

But yeah, let's pretend like Sammy won't open things up for McCoy and the other WRs. Let's blame a rookie for not making a catch in a game where we scored 3 points.