Zay Jones drops huge catch. <radio edit>

r00tabaga

I'll say this. ZAY is/was choked up about the play. It's nice to have players that care about winning and care about letting their teammates down instead of players just going through the motions just to collect a paycheck.

Edited by Scott7975

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we giving Taylor a pass for the first 58 minutes because he made one throw that may or my not have been catch-able?

Well I never said I'm giving TT a pass for the other 58 minutes...

But that throw was 100% catchable and there is no denying that. I've seen that pass caught thousands of times in my life around football.

TT doesn't get a pass because he played really bad... but with 15 seconds left he did execute and gave us a real chance to win.

On to next week

How is this even a debate anymore? Everyone on the Bills is consoling ZJ...real NFL analysts know it was ZJ...the coaches are consoling ZJ...ZJ himself took responsibility...TT is consoling ZJ...former WR's are consoling ZJ...the only people blaming TT are the people here who revel in blaming TT for everything including the Presidential Election.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...its 10000000% clear on the tape that ZJ ran a sloppy route slightly off balance and got slightly out of position when the ball was already in the air and then got his head around late to look for it. The ONLY...this is not even up for debate...ONLY reason it was a "tough" catch attempt was because ZJ's struggles on his own route and his late spotting of the ball.

Anyone is free and clear to harshly judge the rest of the game, but geezus, put your agenda's aside and just accept the kid made a rookie unforced error and it cost us. I still feel he is going to be a good player, it happens. But we lost that game for a LOT of reasons, not just on the final play where we could have bailed ourselves out potentially.

OK, I'll bite.

Tyrod Taylor was hot garbage all day, until the final two minutes.

How is this even a debate anymore? Everyone on the Bills is consoling ZJ...real NFL analysts know it was ZJ...the coaches are consoling ZJ...ZJ himself took responsibility...TT is consoling ZJ...former WR's are consoling ZJ...the only people blaming TT are the people here who revel in blaming TT for everything including the Presidential Election.

MOST IMPORTANTLY...its 10000000% clear on the tape that ZJ ran a sloppy route slightly off balance and got slightly out of position when the ball was already in the air and then got his head around late to look for it. The ONLY...this is not even up for debate...ONLY reason it was a "tough" catch attempt was because ZJ's struggles on his own route and his late spotting of the ball.

Anyone is free and clear to harshly judge the rest of the game, but geezus, put your agenda's aside and just accept the kid made a rookie unforced error and it cost us. I still feel he is going to be a good player, it happens. But we lost that game for a LOT of reasons, not just on the final play where we could have bailed ourselves out potentially.

Yup

OK, I'll bite.

I already said the prior 58 minutes go for it...all warranted and don't disagree the offense as a whole stunk. TT found no rhythm, play calling was terrible, clock management was poor, players dropped passes, McCoy had worse game as a Bill IMO as he missed multiple holes and running lanes due to dancing, and the OL was piss poor in all facets of the game yesterday.

But the ZJ play is indisputable on the kid and I still like the kid.

Did you even bother to read the post?

Ha...doesn't look like he did, but thats par for the course around here these days.

I already said the prior 58 minutes go for it...all warranted and don't disagree the offense as a whole stunk. TT found no rhythm, play calling was terrible, clock management was poor, players dropped passes, McCoy had worse game as a Bill IMO as he missed multiple holes and running lanes due to dancing, and the OL was piss poor in all facets of the game yesterday.

Ha...doesn't look like he did, but thats par for the course around here these days.

Yup x2

I think on a play like that, there's two points of possible failure, and both failed.

Shame, coulda stole a game. But if the offense was just merely BAD and scored 3 points in the first half, we'd be singing a different tune today.

So in other words, it was a perfect pass that should have been a game winning, length of the field, two minute drive - something Tyrod cannot do because he sucks.

And you don't have to be a part of the church to believe this.

OK, I'll bite.

Last two drives were good. Give credit where it is due.

100% correct.

You're doing the lord's work here, AD.

This is exactly how I saw it.