Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

Exactly. Jones was wide open. Even decent placement on that throw and it might win the game.

I'll have to watch the game again, and the all 22, but as of now I can not even begin to defend Tyrod's performance in that game.

To be fair, everyone on offense struggled though. The O line had a rough day. Shady had a rough day. But Tyrod was right at the top of the list of guys who had a bad day...

Everyone struggled on offense?! How do you know that?! We didn't see receivers til 2 minutes in the fourth.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect an NFL QB to hit a WIDE open WR and not make him adjust his momentum trying to make a finger tip grab. I don't know...maybe we are asking for too much out of our QB.

Are you sure Tyrod caused him to adjust and not the little stumble coming out of his cut? Take a look again...

I didn't read this thread. I didn't have to. I know what's been said. But that was a great game. And if you have to lose a game, these NFC games are the ones to lose. You gotta love that defense. Props to the Panthers D. We need to improve our O-line. We will win these games going forward. This was a growth moment.

We have a chance to bounce back next week at home. McDermott can get this team to respond. I come away from the game less pessimistic than probably 99% of Bills fans. Can't blame anyone who's mortified right now but that's how I see it.

you guys know with along pass like that the QB throws away from the inside outside over under man cover .
Tyrod threw it for the touchdown.
Zay did not look back soon enough and adjust.
Completely different WR assignment on the long ball to the corner

It was catchable because Zay made a great play on the ball. If the ball was thrown where it was intended to be thrown, it's an easy td. If Zay catches that ball, he's tackled short of the end zone. Poor throw. If you don't see it, get a clue

no it would have been more likely broken up as the corner was playing the the out to the sideline

That's on the OC as well. It's not like Taylor was given any chance to get momentum throwing when they stubbornly stuck with bad running calls all game.

This. I think Shady is great, but he can't carry the team every week. The Panthers had his number. Change things. Don't keep doing the same thing and hope for a different outcome.