Tom Brady Lowest Completion %

section122

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if the Patriots somehow manage to secure the number one pick, be it by way of their record, via a trade, or however...

As soon as the pick is announced, I will quietly turn off the tv, go upstairs and kiss my wife and little girl goodbye, get in my car, drive the 12 hour drive from Atlanta to Buffalo, stop at La Nova's for an order of bbq wings, stop at Leonardi's for a piece of pepperoni pizza, stop at Shy's for a Steak and Sausage sub, head to Niagara Falls, and then plunge myself over the edge in a Buffalo Bills covered barrel, all while screaming the Bills Shout song...

I'm laughing so hard my wife is looking at me strangely. But wait...what if it happens...NFL chicanery and all that. If that happens, I'm coming with you.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats win out and go 15-1 on the way to another Superbowl win. But I also wouldn't be surprised if this is an 11-5 type of season for them and they have to grind it out through the playoffs.

Either way if history has taught us anything it's very dangerous to write of Brady and Belichik and don't be surprised if they go into NO and destroy them this week. If that happens all the talk about them possibly being finished disappears for good sadly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats win out and go 15-1 on the way to another Superbowl win. But I also wouldn't be surprised if this is an 11-5 type of season for them and they have to grind it out through the playoffs.

Either way if history has taught us anything it's very dangerous to write of Brady and Belichik and don't be surprised if they go into NO and destroy them this week. If that happens all the talk about them possibly being finished disappears for good sadly.

Until they are officially eliminated they are my Super Bowl favorite. I don't care if they start 0-6. Until they are knocked out they are the favorites.

All the NE fanboys are predicting that the Pats will quickly turn it around. They have done it before etc...But the truth is that the problems of this team run deep on both sides of the ball so it goes beyond Brady. And when the system starts to break down so does a system QB. They will win the East this year but only because the Division is weak and not because they are the best team in football. They are not the best team in the AFC - I think the Steelers may be. They will lose 5 maybe 6 games this year imo and there is no way they repeat as champs. In fact they will not be going to the big dance probably for a long time.

They may beat the Saints (or maybe not) but I certainly don't expect to see them dominate as many think. On the contrary I think the problems will continue to be evident and I don't think even Belly and C. can turn this one around.

All the NE fanboys are predicting that the Pats will quickly turn it around. They have done it before etc...But the truth is that the problems of this team run deep on both sides of the ball so it goes beyond Brady. And when the system starts to break down so does a system QB. They will win the East this year but only because the Division is weak and not because they are the best team in football. They are not the best team in the AFC - I think the Steelers may be. They will lose 5 maybe 6 games this year imo and there is no way they repeat as champs. In fact they will not be going to the big dance probably for a long time.

They may beat the Saints (or maybe not) but I certainly don't expect to see them dominate as many think. On the contrary I think the problems will continue to be evident and I don't think even Belly and C. can turn this one around.

We've literally heard a version of " NE's run is finished " every year since 2010...I'll believe it when I see it.....I'll be surprised if they don't go to the SB.....Happy, but surprised....

Edited by Iron Maiden