Random, weird surprising things from yesterday's game

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks - where can I find the snap counts? I googled it but all I see are old games listed.

Sal Capaccio Verified account @SalSports 9h9 hours ago

Bills DL snap counts of 58 plays:

Hughes 46

K. Williams 43

S. Lawson 37

Dareus 34

R. Davis 21

A. Washington 15

C. Thornton 13

E. Yarbrough 11

10 replies 4 retweets 23 likes

cool...so say I hit a 4 iron 180...what kind of hybrid hits 200?

They sell them based on their comparable iron. So you could buy a 3 iron (19-21 degrees) or a 2 iron (17-19 degrees). Also, most places will let you test them in a simulator in the store, so you could narrow it down that way and smack some balls for free :)

The weirdest thing for me was how little I seemed to care about the home opener.

I can remember season openers where I was screaming so hard and so amped up when the team came out of the tunnel that I'd have a blood pressure headache, tears would be running down my face, and my voice would be gone...

Yesterday, the team came out. Quickly, all at once. To a barely half full stadium. And that was that.

You could say the stadium was half empty because people were stuck trying to get in. But if they REALLY cared about the team and the game, they would have made it in on time. We had a huge tailgate and still made it in. The lines werent that long. People just care more about the tailgate than the game. I dont blame them.

Even the pilot for the lame flyover was late and almost missed the stadium completely. Yawn.

Go Bills, but it's time for this organization to prove something to the fans.