Sell Out?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When NFL owners voted on Monday to lift the league's blackout policy for the 2015 season, the measure passed, but it didn't pass unanimously. The decision to suspend blackouts came after NFL owners voted in favor of it 31-1.

The league blackout policy has been suspended on a year-to-year basis since 2015.

Edited by ALF

Is the opener a sell-out? Will it be shown on local TV?

I'll actually be in Buffalo this weekend, so my Sunday Ticket won't come in to play.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. :beer:

Last I saw there were 3K yesterday.

Sunday Ticket.... Do you have the DTV app? Watch recorded shows from a mobile device.

That is the most nansy pansy post I've read anywhere. Ever. Stop being afraid of life.

I prefer not to be in the vicinity of vomit and drunken fools. Most people are responsible but every year the proportion of ragamuffins increases.

So you happen to be in town on home opener weekend and...you want to watch on TV?

To avoid paying 100 for the ticket. 30 for parking. 10 each for 3 or 4 watereddown beers and 7 for a stale piece of pizza when I can a large pizza and twenty wings at santoras for 30 and can pay 6 bucks for a premium six pack and watch them lose on tv. Absolutely not going to the opener. My entertaiment dollar went to U2 tuesday and I had a great time. Didnt walk out of the stadium all pissed off that night.

Wow when was the last time the home opener didn't sell out

Or a Jests game any time in the season. Jests games (and Giants games when the Bills play them) always sell out because 1)so many downstate fans travel to see the games here because tix are easier to get ... and cheaper; 2) there are so many downstate transplants in the area; 3) there are so many downstate college students around.

It says a lot about what both Jests and Bills fans think of their respective teams.

I prefer not to be in the vicinity of vomit and drunken fools. Most people are responsible but every year the proportion of ragamuffins increases.

Typical social construction created and exacerbated by social media pics and print media hype. This is how stereotypes start. I was just talked to guys in our STH group and we were remarking how calm it seemed last year. I honestly can't think of one bad episode. Outside of spots in the endzone and higher and corner upper decks, it's a pretty good experience. If you can get a ticket that is from a STH, odds are the crowd around you will be great. And if you're a boring and self-righteous ah-hole, stay in your cul-de-sac man cave you have because you hate your wife and she won't let you outside anyway.