McDermott says McCoy may play "every snap" this season

BADOLBILZ

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

This is running on the ticker on espn..........who notes that McCoy, 29, played 61% of the teams snaps last season. :lol:

Every snap. :doh:

Surprise, surprise -- a quote taken out of context by the guy still waiting to prove himself right about Shady!

Surprise, surprise -- a quote taken out of context by the guy still waiting to prove himself right about Shady!

I already said I understand the context.......but when you are accused of a level of carelessness with your roster......then you joke about having to play a guy every down......it opens you up for criticism.

But you are right that I was sure wrong about Shady........the day after he tore his MCL in 2015 I said he could run for 5.5 ypc in 2016........and he only ran for 5.4. :flirt:

But I know what you are doing........the time tested technique of repeating something about someone that is inaccurate to hopefully make other people believe it. B-) ( :lol::beer: )

I appreciate how Shady turned his career downturn around last year.......I think he is a bit deified......he is more fun to watch than he is impactful......but that's mainly because no RB is THAT impactful in todays game. Not Lev Bell or any back.

See the argument about whose production is harder to replace.......Shady or Watkins........the passing game stats with and without Sammy and the backup RB's stats with or without Shady make that a very obvious, if unpopular, answer.

Edited by #BADOL

We all want a coach who OWNS it.

IMO, to keep his job McBeane needs to have the Bills to playing "winning football" (i.e., smart and disciplined, not getting blown out, etc.) by October of 2018. If that isn't happening AND (i) Mahomes is lighting it up for the Chiefs; (ii) Sammy is lighting it up for the Rams or someone else; and/or (iii) the other castoffs (JWill, Mikey Gill, Gilly Lock, Darby, Ragnuts, Bobby Woods, Zach Brown, etc.) are all playing at a high level, Terry is going to lose confidence in the Wrestler and the Accountant and we'll be rebooting yet again.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

I can't wait for McD to get criticized for not giving the ball to Shady enough...

IMO, to keep his job McBeane needs to have the Bills to playing "winning football" (i.e., smart and disciplined, not getting blown out, etc.) by October of 2018. If that isn't happening AND (i) Mahomes is lighting it up for the Chiefs; (ii) Sammy is lighting it up for the Rams or someone else; and/or (iii) the other castoffs (JWill, Mikey Gill, Gilly Lock, Darby, Ragnuts, Bobby Woods, Zach Brown, etc.) are all playing at a high level, Terry is going to lose confidence in the Wrestler and the Accountant and we'll be rebooting yet again.

Most coaches get fired if they are getting blown out every game and every single personnel move they make in both the draft and free agency are terrible decisions dude. You aren't some sort of genius stating that. :doh:

Most coaches get fired if they are getting blown out every game and every single personnel move they make in both the draft and free agency are terrible decisions dude. You aren't some sort of genius stating that. :doh:

He made a valid point. Why resort to condescending snark? Why not engage the point? There is a debate about how much leeway the two will be given with regard to timeframe, and that's an interesting issue. Khan gave Bradley 4 seasons. Will Pegula give these guys that if things stay south beyond two years?

Edited by dave mcbride