How has Mills been named starter at RT for two regimes??

Big Turk

They talk about bringing in competition but yet Mills, easily the WORST offensive lineman in the starting lineup last year basically gets a free pass again...

What has Mills done that warrants him starting in the NFL except being used for turnstile duty on a regular basis??

Yet they seemed intent on forcing Ducasse into the starting lineup when Miller was one of the most improved linemen in the NFL last year?

Ridiculous....Who does Mills have dirt on to hold onto his starting job with virtually no competition??

Edited by matter2003

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They talk about bringing in competition but yet Mills, easily the WORST offensive lineman in the starting lineup last year basically gets a free pass again...

What has Mills done that warrants him starting in the NFL except being used for turnstile duty on a regular basis??

Yet they seemed intent on forcing Ducasse into the starting lineup when Miller was one of the most improved linemen in the NFL last year?

Ridiculous....Who does Mills have dirt on to hold onto his starting job with virtually no competition??

They drafted Dawkins in the third round to compete against Mills And Miller is starting over Ducasse. Other than that, you hit the nail right on the head.

They drafted Dawkins in the third round to compete against Mills And Miller is starting over Ducasse. Other than that, you hit the nail right on the head.

Except he never really competed with Mills...and yeah Miller is starting tenuously in what is described as "could change week to week".

Miller is actually better than most people give him credit for. Tyrod has a known tendency to run to right so there's always extra pressure from that side of the line

I agree with you. I think He got to complacent and needed the fire lit under his butt!

Except he never really competed with Mills...and yeah Miller is starting tenuously in what is described as "could change week to week".

I also agree here and think they were more worried about letting Dawkins develop and see how versatile he is.

I think the main reason was Cordy Glenn's ankle injury. Because of that, and the possibility he wouldn't be available at the start of the regular season, combined with Seantrel Henderson's suspension meant Dawkins had to play left tackle instead of getting comfortable at right tackle. It's not a given that Mills makes it through the season.

I think it's best for Dawkins to sit and learn this year, he's raw as a RT, he needs adjusting time imo. Also I get the hate for Ducasse, the guy is terrible but to think Miller is this superb talent at RG is also ridiculous, great he was the most improved because he was down right Ducasse-like that's why he improved, I liked his play much better last season but both of those guys could be upgraded imo.

I think it's best for Dawkins to sit and learn this year, he's raw as a RT, he needs adjusting time imo. Also I get the hate for Ducasse, the guy is terrible but to think Miller is this superb talent at RG is also ridiculous, great he was the most improved because he was down right Ducasse-like that's why he improved, I liked his play much better last season but both of those guys could be upgraded imo.

Miller played well last year,not sure what games you were watching. He was solid.

Miller is a solid RG. Mills keep starting at RT because we have no one better at RT. Dawkins got rookie pwned this ps. He needs time in the weight room and film room learning how to not get pansted by everyone. #FreeRLBillz

Miller played well last year,not sure what games you were watching. He was solid.

This. Times x2.