How has Mills been named starter at RT for two regimes??

Big Turk

Bills for some time haven't focussed on drafting top offensive linemen. Perhaps it's the Mike Williams curse, to go along with the JP Losman and you name it curse.

Not quite true they have taken 3 in the 2nd round over the last 6 drafts. They haven't spent a 1st on a lineman since Eric Wood and I get that they have picked 2 corners in the 1st in that time before Bill arrives to remind us. Cordy Glenn for me is in contention for best pick of the drought.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I encourage anyone being negative about Mills and/or a #2 pick not starting to look up articles on the lack of O line talent across the league. So many linemen are coming out of college with limited skills; they basically learn to pass protect for spread offenses.

I encourage anyone being negative about Mills and/or a #2 pick not starting to look up articles on the lack of O line talent across the league. So many linemen are coming out of college with limited skills; they basically learn to pass protect for spread offenses.

This is an important point. I've seen experts talk about this. There are off-season technique camps that pro offensive linemen go to to learn the things they didn't learn playing college ball.