QB Joe Webb (update: now signed)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly if Webb is in at QB we aren't any worse off than if Yates was there.

My concern is that with his ST ability of they use him in that capacity that means either we have 3QBs active on gameday or Peterman would be a healthy scratch.

If Taylor is healthy, Peterman is backup and Webb is inactive.

Maybe. But again, if they are planning a ST role on gameday Webb won't be inactive. Leads to my point above. They may place value on him enough to carry 3 active gameday QBs.

Maybe, but i would guess he's here for an emergency only. Don't imagine him active just as a special teams player. But who knows with this team?

Not at all the point.

He'd only be the emergency third stringer. Not only would he be as effective if not more so than Yates, he's a special teams ace (which opens a spot up for another position), and could even play wide reciever. He's a Swiss Army knife in a spot usually designated for a clipboard holder.

On top of that coaches and players love having him around.

The more you know...

Signing an emergency QB who can't play the position is stupid. Having Shady be the QB in that scenario is no different. Neither one can throw the ball, everyone would know we are running the ball every single down. He is a waste of a roster spot but hey, at least we get to pay his salary for the whole season. Glad he's a good guy and everyone likes him. It will make the losing more fun.

Signing an emergency QB who can't play the position is stupid. Having Shady be the QB in that scenario is no different. Neither one can throw the ball, everyone would know we are running the ball every single down. He is a waste of a roster spot but hey, at least we get to pay his salary for the whole season. Glad he's a good guy and everyone likes him. It will make the losing more fun.

McCoy = Webb at qb. All I need to hear. I'll refrain from responding to you in the future.

It's obvious you're not very good at the footballz.

The Bills cut Colt Anderson

Free table in the trainer's room!

McCoy = Webb at qb. All I need to hear. I'll refrain from responding to you in the future.

It's obvious you're not very good at the footballz.

Clearly I should should take a step back and marvel at your wonder. Joe Webb will dazzle us all with untold passing skills that he was secretly locking away until just this precise moment. It was all part of his dastardly master plan.

9 in the box is 9 in the box. Dolt.

Free table in the trainer's room!

Clearly I should should take a step back and marvel at your wonder. Joe Webb will dazzle us all with untold passing skills that he was secretly locking away until just this precise moment. It was all part of his dastardly master plan.

9 in the box is 9 in the box. Dolt.

So... Still not understanding the footballz? Gotcha.

Yates = untold passing skill + special teams + wide reciever

Dolt indeed.

Edited by likei've