Two Bills Drive Fantasy Leagues are open!

SDS

The email invites to the Pro Pick'em were sent out. Something changed with Survivor and I couldn't send group emails out. Maybe they got sent together?

The password is either 2017 or 2016. Irritating that I can't change the Survivor password.

Pick 'em:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem/register/joinprivategroup?gid=34754&password=2017

Group ID: 34754

Password: 2017

Survivor:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=25886&password=2017

Group ID: 25886

Password: 2017

Ok, survivor link now works. It appears as though they deleted all the previous survivor groups. When I chose the option to renew it, it gave us a new group number and removed the ability to send invites to last year's survivor members. The link now goes to the correct group.

Ok, all set with the above links. Both group numbers changed.

Ok, survivor link now works. It appears as though they deleted all the previous survivor groups. When I chose the option to renew it, it gave us a new group number and removed the ability to send invites to last year's survivor members. The link now goes to the correct group.

Ok, all set with the above links. Both group numbers changed.

Thanks!

:beer:

Do we need to do anything special in terms of cash to join in? It looks like the Survivor is just for fun, I would hate to be surprised.

EDIT: I picked the Bills to surviving week 1, mostly because I imagine that if they don't I won't be either.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

Do we need to do anything special in terms of cash to join in? It looks like the Survivor is just for fun, I would hate to be surprised.

EDIT: I picked the Bills to surviving week 1, mostly because I imagine that if they don't I won't be either.

Dear god, so did I. It's a popular pick this week, but we all know they can't be trusted! I think I picked them last year over SF though and they didn't let me down then!

• 2 weeks later...