• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OVERRATED: ERIC WOOD

UNDERRATED: TYROD TAYLOR

YEA I SAID IT

Overrated: Peterman. He's a rookie 5th round pick. Against 2nd, 3rd and some 4th stringers he completed 50% of his passed before last night. Don't get me wrong. I like the kid. I just don't see him as a future franchise guy. I see him more as a good solid long term backup. I think the absolute worst thing that could happen and he show just well enough for us to pass on acquiring a top QB in the draft...only to come crashing down once tape on him is available and teams actually game plan against him.

Underrated: Hauschka. Just a solid reliable kicker with a big leg. Finally I don't get panicked when we kick an extra point.

Agree with both you bros

Tyrod isnt nearly as bad as some of you dummies campaign.

Underated: Tyrod, Groy, John Miller, McDerm and Fraisers def scheme, Poyer, B Tate as a WR, and J Will (injury made him lose a year of football before we drafted him, hes now jus getting back up to playing speed and getting that burst back)

Overated: Peterman (fans want a QB so bad they overrate anyone not named Tyrod, its sad, i like NP but he cant hold Trubisky, Mahomes, or Watsons jockstrap even Kizer has made a lot more ye popping plays than NP and vs the 1s on the browns to put that in prospective), Cognitos pass block hes really solid at run block, Andre Holmes, Castillos OL coaching, and Streater (not saying hes bad but not much of a drop from him to Tate and Reilly.

Overrated: Jarvis Landry, Eric Wood, Todd Gurley, Tyrod, Chris Hogan, Clay Matthews, and Joe Flacco.

Underrated: Marcell Dareus, Preston Brown, Michael Crabtree, Jordan Howard, Charles Clay, T.Y. Hilton, Mike Evans, Drew Brees, Gerald McCoy, Aaron Donald, Deshon Kizer, and Johnathan Williams.

OVERRATED: ERIC WOOD

UNDERRATED: TYROD TAYLOR

YEA I SAID IT

How much did he make last year 17 million ?

Agree with both you bros

Tyrod isnt nearly as bad as some of you dummies campaign.

Underated: Tyrod, Groy, John Miller, McDerm and Fraisers def scheme, Poyer, B Tate as a WR, and J Will (injury made him lose a year of football before we drafted him, hes now jus getting back up to playing speed and getting that burst back)

Overated: Peterman (fans want a QB so bad they overrate anyone not named Tyrod, its sad, i like NP but he cant hold Trubisky, Mahomes, or Watsons jockstrap even Kizer has made a lot more ye popping plays than NP and vs the 1s on the browns to put that in prospective), Cognitos pass block hes really solid at run block, Andre Holmes, Castillos OL coaching, and Streater (not saying hes bad but not much of a drop from him to Tate and Reilly.

Lol

Overated: Ezekiel Elliott, Eli Manning, Russel Wilson

Underated : Aaron Donald, Melvin Gordon, Sam Bradford ---In no way am I saying Bradford is a great QB....but some think of him as a bad player...he's actually a solid QB IMO of course....

PS: All Bills players are underrated :flirt:

Edited by Iron Maiden

Bills and non-Bills.

Bills:

Overrated: Kevon Seymour. Honestly what has this kid done? A 6th round pick, played a couple games in 2016 and was a non-factor. Didn't even play decently. And he can't beat out Wright or Gaines? Not sure why he's looked at like anything but a camp body.

Underrated: Hodges. He's a good football player. I think he's gonna be a good contributor this year.

Non-Bills:

Overrated: Malcolm Butler. He's a good CB, but I have 5-8 guys I take over him at least. That play in the Super Bowl was a nice feather in his cap, but it didn't propel him to the near-mythical level of respect he now gets.

Underrated: Andrew Luck. Don't @ me.

Ahem.