Overrated Underrated

Dragonborn10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overrated: Peterman. He's a rookie 5th round pick. Against 2nd, 3rd and some 4th stringers he completed 50% of his passed before last night. Don't get me wrong. I like the kid. I just don't see him as a future franchise guy. I see him more as a good solid long term backup. I think the absolute worst thing that could happen and he show just well enough for us to pass on acquiring a top QB in the draft...only to come crashing down once tape on him is available and teams actually game plan against him.

Underrated: Hauschka. Just a solid reliable kicker with a big leg. Finally I don't get panicked when we kick an extra point.

Overrated: Peterman. He's a rookie 5th round pick. Against 2nd, 3rd and some 4th stringers he completed 50% of his passed before last night. Don't get me wrong. I like the kid. I just don't see him as a future franchise guy. I see him more as a good solid long term backup. I think the absolute worst thing that could happen and he show just well enough for us to pass on acquiring a top QB in the draft...only to come crashing down once tape on him is available and teams actually game plan against him.

Underrated: Hauschka. Just a solid reliable kicker with a big leg. Finally I don't get panicked when we kick an extra point.

I would agree with both of those. Unfortunately Hauschka missed five PATs last year, although he's a very good kicker.

Micah Hyde is probably underrated even though people think he's good. He's going to be a terror in this defense.

I would agree with both of those. Unfortunately Hauschka missed five PATs last year, although he's a very good kicker.

Micah Hyde is probably underrated even though people think he's good. He's going to be a terror in this defense.

Hyde is a versatile beast, he consistently made big time plays for the Pack in many of their prime time games, plus a true leader. Loved the addition.

O.R- Wood

U.R- Gaines, Poyer

Bills and non-Bills.

Bills:

Overrated: Kevon Seymour. Honestly what has this kid done? A 6th round pick, played a couple games in 2016 and was a non-factor. Didn't even play decently. And he can't beat out Wright or Gaines? Not sure why he's looked at like anything but a camp body.

Underrated: Hodges. He's a good football player. I think he's gonna be a good contributor this year.

Non-Bills:

Overrated: Malcolm Butler. He's a good CB, but I have 5-8 guys I take over him at least. That play in the Super Bowl was a nice feather in his cap, but it didn't propel him to the near-mythical level of respect he now gets.

Underrated: Andrew Luck. Don't @ me.

Overrated: all NE players. You are all replaceable except tb12

Underrated: Groy comes to mind. Why did they re-sign Wood when Groy is cheaper and just as good? Put him in at G if he's not going to play C. He's too good to be on the bench.

Edited by kdiggz

Overrated: Sammy Watkins (too soon) If were being serious Jerry Hughes. When he's on he's great, but when he's off his effort sucks and so do all the dumb penalties

Underrated: Adolphus Washington.

Before I get flamed he's got some work to do on his run defense. But dang if that man can't get to the quarterback really fast sometimes. I expect big things from him in this defense subbing in for Kyle and Dareus.

League wide

Overrated: Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot

Underrated: Delanie Walker

Overrated: Sammy Watkins (too soon) If were being serious Jerry Hughes. When he's on he's great, but when he's off his effort sucks and so do all the dumb penalties

Underrated: Adolphus Washington.

Before I get flamed he's got some work to do on his run defense. But dang if that man can't get to the quarterback really fast sometimes. I expect big things from him in this defense subbing in for Kyle and Dareus.

League wide

Overrated: Dak Prescott and Zeke Elliot

Underrated: Delanie Walker

I was going to say Adolphus, went with Gaines and Poyer. Dude should cause alot of disruption in the backfield for us, especially if 99 and 95 stay healthy