Osweiler cut by browns, now with Broncos

boyst

His QB rating was

86.4 that has nothing to do with their defense. Backup folks, just a backup

It totally does. He had a good run in game and rarely played from behind. That most definitely has something to do with his rating

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like people are getting cared away with the word awful. TJ Yates is awful. BO is just a huge bust as a starting qb.

He did some nice things in Denver and has some skills. But while you can't be too short to be a good qb, I think being to tall hurts you too. Who's the tallest good NFL qb?

Thank you! People are acting like we are loaded at QB. All the one guy said was at a min contract as a number 3. He is way better than Matt Barkley.

And already recieving interest from Several Teams

Benjamin Allbright (@AllbrightNFL)

9/1/17, 5:49 PM

I am told (seriously) Brock Osweiler has already received inquiries.

He isn't available to officially sign anywhere til tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by MAJBobby

I feel like people are getting cared away with the word awful. TJ Yates is awful. BO is just a huge bust as a starting qb.

He did some nice things in Denver and has some skills. But while you can't be too short to be a good qb, I think being to tall hurts you too. Who's the tallest good NFL qb?

Marcia at 6'5" ?

I think people are way to hard on him. I would probably take him over Tyrod tbh

The contract made him look so much worse then he is . I like some of what he did in Houston and a lot of what he did in Denver. At a fair price I would certainly be interested in him for the right price.

Brock played his best football with Dennison (just saying)

again, not trying to fight with you but a backup has to play sometime. Why not try to get a decent one? He is a terrible QB

I do see his point in a round about way......

We have a bad starting QB and a decent BU QB

Start the decent QB and bring in another cheaper bad QB to be the BU ;)