McDermott On the Clock

There are nine days until kickoff. What's the absolute drop-dead day that McDermott can name a Week 1 starter at QB before it negatively affects prep for the offense? I've included a poll that holds no bearing on anything.

Tyrod is the unquestioned starter of this team. It has been stated numerous times. Take your fingers out of your ears. Thread fail.

I just made this and walked away to lunch. While putting it together, i thought, 'i've never made a poll before.' I'm happy to say that's still true. Also, I KNOW TT is the starter, I'm saying at what point does him still being in protocol force McDermott to name another starter. In other words, how long can he wait it out this week?

Bad premise and false advertising on the poll. I'm quite disappointed in the OP.

I've disgraced my family and my entire village.

Why is this even a question?

I'll try starting fewer threads.

Edited by quinnearlysghost88

There are nine days until kickoff. What's the absolute drop-dead day that McDermott can name a Week 1 starter at QB before it negatively affects prep for the offense? I've included a poll that holds no bearing on anything.

He said specifically yesterday TT is the starter

I just made this and walked away to lunch. While putting it together, i thought, 'i've never made a poll before.' I'm happy to say that's still true. Also, I KNOW TT is the starter, I'm saying at what point does him still being in protocol force McDermott to name another starter. In other words, how long can he wait it out this week?

He'll name another starter if TT is announced as out for the game. And at this point it's Peterman since he's the only real option.

11 pm Sunday, of course. Because...what if Taylor's late for the team bus?...

No, you have to do this again with another phantom poll so you can be attacked by both sides of the quarterback controversy. Why should the myopic, can't see the forest for the trees, happy with 7-9 taylor fan boys have all the fun.

Now, if I were you, I'd back away from my laptop before it explodes.

Edited by billsfan60

11 pm Sunday, of course. Because...what if Taylor's late for the team bus?...

I was definitely not clear enough in the title. I should've said: how long can you wait for TT in protocol before you're forced to name Peterman the starter Week 1.

No, you have to do this again with another phantom poll so you can be attacked by both sides of the quarterback controversy. Why should the myopic, can't see the forest for the trees, happy with 7-9 taylor fan boys have all the fun.

Now, if I were you, I'd back away from my laptop before it explodes.

::slowly backs away, trips on cord, knocks self out on desk::

This question makes more sense. It can come down to a gametime decision for notifying the other team.

As for working with the offense, I'd suspect that Peterman would get a fair number of 1st team post-clearance reps in practice if Tyrod isn't cleared before Tuesday.

And yes, you have disgraced and dishonored your family and village.

Edited by Koko78